What's new

Indian Air Force News & Discussions

So the deal for the 70000 pieces of AK-103 rifles was for the IAF
Per rifle cost is around 42000 Rupees, cost seems very reasonable considering the INSAS had a price tag of 33000 in 2015/2016
In service with the best(MARCOS) for a long time so no second thoughts
ffflxwrcrzn21.jpg

Good to see this focus, got the first of the Light BP Vehicles a few weeks back from Ashok Leyland
EzGPr39VoAArYIQ

https://ashokleyland.com/in/en/cust...r-force-in-collaboration-with-lockheed-martin
The price is very cheap tbh. I am thinking that add ons will be procured by some other vendor?

Ambala AFS, the home of Jaguars and Rafales..

IAF celebrates India's 75th Independence Day with an elephant walk of 75 fighters, consisting of Rafales and Jaguars..

Twitter link

Gusts of Rafales, Prowl of Jaguars IAF commemorated #AzadiKaAmritMahotsav with a 75 aircraft #ElephantWalk. Swift and Lethal #75@75

E-Fq-VRUYAI12iI

E-FrBF8VQAImoXJ

E-FrC6nUUAAwTCv

E-FrCHpVUAEy7ql

The price is very cheap tbh. I am thinking that add ons will be procured by some other vendor?
Yes makes sense as it spreads out the procurement over multiple months.
The scopes are also a lot more expensive
Ambala AFS, the home of Jaguars and Rafales..

IAF celebrates India's 75th Independence Day with an elephant walk of 75 fighters, consisting of Rafales and Jaguars..

Twitter link

E-Fq-VRUYAI12iI

E-FrBF8VQAImoXJ

E-FrC6nUUAAwTCv

E-FrCHpVUAEy7ql
Wow special images, thanks for sharing, looks superb,cant wait for the Su-30 MKIs lining up, would definitely dwarf the smaller siblings

Does IAF provides all supplies to Sirinagar etc? I see alot of traffic towards it... or perhaps it's tranporting troopsespecially in the light of passing away of Kashmiri Leader?
iaf 1.JPG
iaf.JPG

Does IAF provides all supplies to Sirinagar etc? I see alot of traffic towards it... or perhaps it's tranporting troopsespecially in the light of passing away of Kashmiri Leader?
View attachment 775235View attachment 775236
Unlikely, IAF will not ferry police force, the land route is open and it takes few extra hours. IAF activity is probably routine and there isn't much of a procession since covid restrictions in place

It's September, still no Tejas delivieries or are we still posting pics of US and French kit to show Indian might?

It's September, still no Tejas delivieries or are we still posting pics of US and French kit to show Indian might?
there is no tejas and sukhoi because its a deep strike package.

Su-30MKI coming in to land at a road strip near Barmer, Rajasthan

E-1Hv8OVUAMJq7O
Only the C-130 managed to land, the SU-30 like before just simulated landing.....as can be seen even the airbrake isn't deployed.

Back
Top Bottom