What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also tell them to stand with the reputation of land of pure which sheltered OBL .....
All hail to philanthropic school of thought flourishing in Pakistan uninterrupted.....
Uttarash .. you are replying to pakistani people and they are completely different than other people. Now see, that they will start saying that everything is conspiracy and even OBL, so very less hope
Moreover i am going to leave this forum, it seems it is full of radical and ISI agents.

Bhai gyan batna hai to kisi western or American site mein jana padega. Leve this Pakistan

My contention stays.

Whatever floats your boat A_sad Miah. :tup:

On topic: Fateh Singh, who made the supreme sacrifice guarding the Pathankot Air Force base today. RIP Brave.

CXuOySfUQAE16aT.jpg

Kulwant Singh, who made the supreme sacrifice guarding the Pathankot Air Force base today. RIP Brave.
CXuMZTiUkAAXAZ9.jpg

Uttarash .. you are replying to pakistani people and they are completely different than other people. Now see, that they will start saying that everything is conspiracy and even OBL, so very less hope
Moreover i am going to leave this forum, it seems it is full of radical and ISI agents.

Bhai gyan batna hai to kisi western or American site mein jana padega. Leve this Pakistan
Dada I have reduced my presence here significantly......

Because I said so ? Seriously if I was as adamant as you then I would have asked about the bodies of 10000 so-called militants getting killed in Zarb-e-Azb.
U also blame Pakistan for Shamjhota express.Then what happen?Your raw was involved.So your media reports r utter nonsense.

This must be a reve ge attack from khalistanies for 1984 genocide of sikhs.What u saw so shell u reap.

Problem is with our side our policy is decided by high on peace "aman ki asha" gangs enjoying "backdoor diplomacy" who have made "peace" their life goal, they don't care how many lives India will lose in trying to fulfill their delusional dream alongside their is immense foreign pressure to entertain such fancies, unless India start taking a stand we will always be hit .

Govt hasn't talked about detailing the peace process or accused Pak military or the Civilian Govt. So.. There's that.. If they present evidence to Pak agencies and both nations find the culprits together, it could go a long way in improving trust and the betterment of relations.

U also blame Pakistan for Shamjhota express.Then what happen?Your raw was involved.So your media reports r utter nonsense.

This must be a reve ge attack from khalistanies for 1984 genocide of sikhs.What u saw so shell u reap.

None sense !! who said RAW was involved?? It was an extremist hindu outfit, and we ourselves exposed it.

Unlike you, we do not cover up for terrorist, even if they are Hindus.

Some people keep chanting about samjhota express incident like parrot. Please use your peanut size brain. If it was false flag operation then why did indian secruity catch its own countrymen, why not just ignore the all proof and just blame Pakistan to avoid embreasment? Indian security agencies will only blame those people who are involved in such act whether they are Indian or not, which you cannot expect from some of our neighbours who useses terrorist as strategic assets like their president said.

Look at the depths some will go to to disparage India. So not only is this a false flag operation (confirmed by this think tank) but it is ALSO a poorly executed one at that. So not only are Indians lying and duplicitous but also incompetent.

Such hatred for India is blinding you, I can't take you seriously.
Funny they are claiming how India media got every details at the same time they have more details.

Dada I have reduced my presence here significantly......
vry gud. bhulla, NSA is baman and he is garhwali. So u can understand he must be right winger. Better leave this forum and contact me in my personal mail id..

Won't make much difference though. OBL didn't use phones or internet, only had some collection of **** videos, but even he was delivered to the virgins.(wow! that makes sense, **** videos, virgins!!)

Anyways! one should not underestimate the intelligence experts, tracing the origin of a terrorist attack( be it the good terrorist or bad ones) is not a difficult task.
I agree with that
congrats to security forces for concluding the operation as planned
rest in peace to the IAF personal killed in action.

On topic: Fateh Singh, who made the supreme sacrifice guarding the Pathankot Air Force base today. RIP Brave.

View attachment 284444

Kulwant Singh, who made the supreme sacrifice guarding the Pathankot Air Force base today. RIP Brave.
View attachment 284445
rest in peace to the departed soul. his picture is so much full of life

Govt hasn't talked about detailing the peace process or accused Pak military or the Civilian Govt. So.. There's that.. If they present evidence to Pak agencies and both nations find the culprits together, it could go a long way in improving trust and the betterment of relations.
good point, we know there are many rogue jihadi elements in Pakistan, so even if a few Kashmir focused lashkars etc are handled by their military and intel, that does not mean that a 100% of them are necessarily tools of the Pakistani state. Besides, such an attack was always on the cards after the recent peace initiative, 2 bravehearts martyred but they helped in stopping a potentially much bigger catastrophe.

India already made a statement that the dialogue will continue, it's up to Pakistan to reciprocate and for the 2 to work together and nab the culprits, so yeah, like you said, it'll indeed go a very long way in improving the situation.

gotta say though, very disappointed to see a certain very well respected Pakistani member troll here.
ThumbsDown

It put rest to the conspiracy theory of our Esteemed Professional @asad71 that this attack been carried by Khalistani's. :)
hashtag is interesting and catchy
are all terrorists dead or someone is captured alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom