What's new

Indian aggression at LOC

No... we want Pakistan to be lyk Japan... stable... economically advanced and dont see others as Hindus or Christians but as Indian or atleast human being.

First of all, India does not want a stable Pakistan, it wants a weak, unstable Pakistan, a Pakistan that is unable to defend itself against Indian aggression. Secondly, fortunately, most of the Pakistanis do not see others as Hindus or Christians for the most part unless there is a demonstration of deep enmity and religious hatred/bigotry at the other end, for example India.

If India genuinely resolves the Kashmir dispute as per the wishes of Kashmiris, resolves the water disputes and other petty little issues......would we still consider it an enemy Hindu India? And have we not attempted, on many many occasions, to find a peaceful and everlasting solution to Kashmir dispute that is acceptable to all 3 sides, especially the Kashmiris?

And finally, there is a very strong possibility that East Pakistan would still be with us had India not provided all that support to Mukti Bahni. It is attempting the same in Baluchistan through BLA while destabilising Pakistan through TTP. How in the world do we not see it as an enemy Hindu state when the hatred is religious?

Secondly, fortunately, most of the Pakistanis do not see others as Hindus or Christians for the most part unless there is a demonstration of deep enmity and religious hatred/bigotry.......

WOW !! thats news for me !!!

You look like a school drop out, maybe the reason your mom kept calling you that. Kindly go back.

And you are kid suffering with autism. Calling himself B@stard and now talking to himself. :lol:

And you are kid suffering with autism. Calling himself B@stard and now talking to himself. :lol:
Kid now run away. If you still can't figure out who am I talking to, talk to your mom. Oh wait ;)

Kid now run away. If you still can't figure out who am I talking to, talk to your mom. Oh wait ;)

Talking about moms is your mom coming at my place. I have arranged a party for Eid. She might be busy preparing for the party. Go help her. She got her payment in advance by the way. ;)

Talking about moms is your mom coming at my place. I have arranged a party for Eid. She might be busy preparing for the party. Go help her. She got her payment in advance by the way. ;)
Iam outta here cause I don't want to insult your mother.

However shows how low a Pakistani can go.

Iam outta here cause I don't want to insult your mother.

However shows how low a Pakistani can go.

You brought the word "mom" in the discussion b@stard. Now don't act holy here.

You brought the word "mom" in the discussion b@stard. Now don't act holy here.
And I called you a kid cause you did not understand what I said. Just because I typed mom does not mean it was an insult. You missed the insult intended at you. You definitely need to go back to school.

Surely nothing will happen to you. Instead if @SamantK had posted this.......

And I called you a kid cause you did not understand what I said. Just because I typed mom does not mean it was an insult. You missed the insult intended at you. You definitely need to go back to school.

I don't care for whom the insult was. The word "mom" was brought in the discussion by you. Now live with it and stop whining. And also ask other bharatis to not whine.

I don't care for whom the insult was. The word "mom" was brought in the discussion by you. Now live with it and stop whining. And also ask other bharatis to not whine.
Lol Kid. Grow up

Thats what you get in bettlefiled:)

Attachments

• 1413284708718.jpg
    1413284708718.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom