What's new

India worse than Pakistan, Bangladesh for business

The IMF keeps coming out with these kinds of reports to put pressure on developing countries - like India - to reform faster. I wouldn't read anything into it, it's the capitalist propaganda machine at work.

It's true about Pakistan ,you give 10% to Zaradari and u got all permission to start business in Pakistan . Its one man show in Pak. In India, u have to take permission with all nesseassery department and that takes time and money. Despite of that, all major or minor comapnies are coming to India.

Even before Zardari PK was ahead than India,so your lame argument is flawed.

A nation's ranking on the index is based on the average of 10 subindices:

■Starting a business - Procedures, time, cost and minimum capital to open a new business
■Dealing with licenses - Procedures, time and cost of business inspections and licensing (construction industry)
■Hiring and firing workers - Difficulty of hiring index, rigidity of hours of index, difficulty of firing index, hiring cost and firing cost
■Registering property - Procedures, time and cost to register commercial real estate
■Getting credit - Strength of legal rights index, depth of credit information index
■Protecting investors - Indices on the extent of disclosure, extent of director liability and ease of shareholder suits
■Paying taxes - Number of taxes paid, hours per year spent preparing tax returns and total tax payable as share of gross profit
■Trading across borders - Number of documents, number of signatures and time necessary to export and import
■Enforcing contracts - Procedures, time and cost to enforce a debt contract
■Closing a business - Time and cost to close down a business, and recovery rate

Pakistan can get alot of investment if we control terrorism and create stability.

Point made. India worse than Pakistan and Bangladesh. Salute to thee of the chosen land. Poor Indians. and to think that they have wet dreams of Superpower. How the fish is it possible. Damn.... these stupid Indian dreamers. Come on dude.. How can they even think of being a region super power. First they must take care of the starving millions. Instead they buy weapons. Instead of building toilets for the open peeing millions they build rockets. Instead of prosecuting Gujarat Massacre, they are electing Modi. Pakistan has kicked its *** several times, inspite of being smaller in size. Then China has ***** slapped it in 1962. Bangladesh is giving it a bloody nose in Textile and Shipping industry competition. SL fingered the Indian supported LTTE. Now India being a regional bully and trying to dominate smaller countries. India has to take care of its seven sister before meddling in Balochistan. India has to take care of its naxalites before it tries to speak about Tibet. India must unilaterally accept its expansionist plans and withdraw from Sikkim, which it forcefully occupied. Then India must grant freedom and give in to separatist demands for the the states like Punjab, TN, Bihar, Seven Sisters and Probably even New Delhi. Then !! This is what i can think of. This covers the whole list of the possible reply for this thread from non-indian Members.

Kindly check the responses and apologize me for missing points, if any. and Lets move on to another thread where we can get into al these points again and again and again and over and over again.. what say ;)

Oh so we are to see loosing business to Pakistan in terms Indian IT to Pakistan IT industry.
Pakistani and Bangladesh companies competing Infosys.
Pakistani and Bangladesh companies competing Mahindra
Pakistani and Bangladesh companies competing TATA
Pakistani companies and Bangladesh competing Reliance
Pakistani companies and Bangladesh competing Birla.

Good to hear that. So now we will have some serious competition apart from Chinese.

Congrats to Pakistan.
See who says Indians are not friendly we provided statistics to you on our own.

no where this report says that pakistan has bigger economy than india or watever.in simple words it just says that its easier to do business or start business in pakistan than in india.by starting a business i mean whole legal procedure and things before you can actually run it.

ever heard of porter's five forces. now if not i would tell you one of the things this principle states is that it is difficult for new players to enter a market when there exist already established market players.just for example it would be difficult for any new manufacturer to enter competition with boeing and airbus cause they already are well established.so in certain fields pakistan may also have greater oppurtunities for new companies compared to india because of already established companies in case of india.

hope this helps

regards,
taha:pakistan:

Last edited:
are you really stupid or just pretending?:azn:.no where this report says that pakistan has bigger economy than india or watever.in simple words it just says that its easier to do business or start business in pakistan than in india.by starting a business i mean whole legal procedure and things before you can actually run it.

ever heard of porter's five forces. now if not i would tell you one of the things this principle states is that it is difficult for new players to enter a market when there exist already established market players.just for example it would be difficult for any new manufacturer to enter competition with boeing and airbus cause they already are well established.so in certain fields pakistan may also have greater oppurtunities for new companies compared to india because of already established companies in case of india.

hope this helps

regards,
taha:pakistan:

Before calling anyone stupid please take out your english grammer book and look into my first sentence which says "We are to....." not "We are....." Definetly if I would have said "We are....." it would have been joke of the century.

Anyways best of luck to Pakistan....

Before calling anyone stupid please take out your english grammer book and look into my first sentence which says "We are to....." not "We are....." Definetly if I would have said "We are....." it would have been joke of the century.

sorry didn't read that sentence
i hope no harsh feelings at the end of the day :cheers:

regards
taha :pakistan:

Just one correction. It has nothing to do with the topic.

It's actually grammar, not grammer. I have seen many people making this common mistake. So just pointed out.

:cheers:

Thanks am not good at spellings while righting :D. I accept

No problem dude. Actually if you mention the word grammar in a general context then a minor spelling mistake is nothing. But since you asked someone to open the grammar book categorically, that's why I pointed it out.

Cheers

To Start with India is definetly behind to start the Buisness.

But there are certain factors which give advantage like
Stability of government
Investments with the majors... In order to attract foreign investors they can easily do contract with Indian counterparts who have enough money
Foreign investments
Huge market potential
Indian HRD is far better then these countries if compared so forms a source for skilled resource.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom