What's new

India working to make Bangladesh a desert

^How old are you?

Make Jamatis and Rajakars to lead the march! :D

^How old are you?

Make Jamatis and Rajakars to lead the march! :D

I'm old enough to be your grandfather. If Jamatis love bangladesh and they aren't part of 71 pak army or rajakar why not.There are jamatis born after 1971 and they are at their prime, if they love their country then why not. waiting for your reply

I'm old enough to be your grandfather. If Jamatis love bangladesh and they aren't part of 71 pak army or rajakar why not.There are jamatis born after 1971 and they are at their prime, if they love their country then why not. waiting for your reply

Srsly? :confused:

The only solution for Bangladesh is to have a good water management strategy. We have a almighty Bay of Bengal right before us, and we are technically a delta where our soil is more valuable than gold. We cannot rely on India for everything.

It's expensive, but the only viable solution.

As far as the Tipaimukhi barrage issue goes, we can try.

And I thought juvenile outburst of emotions is only befitting teenagers, but now it seems all Bangladeshi irrespective of age live in lala land.

I have an idea. It might work to stop building Tipaimukhi barrage. We need a road march from every corner of the country and meet all the groups at Sylhet. There should be thousands and thousands people. I know hasina won't join but Khaleda Zia and other leaders have to be there. I know these leaders don't have the guts to die, so their presence is enough. We need organizers who lead thousands and thousands of unarmd people march towards the border even if BSF starting to shoot they just march in thousands and enter india and go as much distance as possible. There will be plenty of death and that will capture worldwide media. Then discussion will start and indian gov. will be forced to stop the project. If they don't shoot march to tipai mukhi and hunger strike there. That might work. I'm not joking!

What an idea Sir Jee! I have another plan. Develop nuclear program as defence and bomb all barrages.... Bangladesh will surely do it. If not today, then 100 years later. Its all about survival and rivers are our oxygen.

What an idea Sir Jee! I have another plan. Develop nuclear program as defence and bomb all barrages.... Bangladesh will surely do it. If not today, then 100 years later. Its all about survival and rivers are our oxygen.

I do not think we can acquire nuclear weapons.

It'd be better to rather use that money for nuclear energy and effective water management and purification systems to be self-sufficient. We need that.

I know it's an expensive solution, but just imagine: clean water for every man, woman and child :D

Whats the point of water when all the Bangladeshis will die or get crippled due to radiation fall out? ?:undecided:

Sorry to hear this from you Faarhan. No matter how stupid it is, you think, u didn't have to make fun of me. Ok, lets analyze the idea I gave. It is not fully mine. I mentioned no matter what happens people will go as far as possible (No one will die because India won't do that)non-violence. Non-violence idea game from great historical figure Gandhi jee. The second part is from Maulana Bhasani, he did a road march when farakka was being or already put into action. That is how I got the idea. And I am sure there are alot of bangladeshis who are willing to give life for their country. You guys might don't care about river. But I do. If there is a river then there is a link for thousands of people's livelyhood. Did bangla gov. succeeded diplomacally, no. Military wise can we do it? NO. then what is the prob with this...anyhow I will stop here

well..that was a naive statement..u must b sharing ur brunches wid päkí$täñí frnds..if u think aquiring nuclear weapons will sort out every border and water related problem u have..then u mst b d one who claims to see a UFO..aquiring nuclear wepaons not goona solve anything but will increase u foe and worries eg Pakistan

Simple and straight question to BD ppl..
Where are you when China building dam on Brahmaputra River (the same river for which you are crying).
Why all islamic countries hates other countries?
Pakistan unaware ppl also crying for dams too. Go for details India always provide water according to UN rule.
Pakistan is blocking our main route in middle asia, we are not creating issue.
Do whatever you want to do and we will remain silent and if we will do anything, you will cover yourself in small nation.
NO question arises when China building dams. Why?

it realy is a wonder to bangladeshis y indians dont understand d reason behind both d hostile situation and d hostility of bangladeshi general mass.you see,indians dont come crossing d borders all the time unannounced,they dont *always* practice sniping from over d bunkers in d noman's lands,they never send disguised military iltelligence personals just to visit d historical places of bangladesh!YET!yet they play such finely constituted treacherous gameplays both in all aspects like economy,media,millitary....bla bla bla....u name it.i wonder if there is any other country more influencial dan india,after USA(on the context of bangladesh i mean).trust there is a major portion of the bangladeshi general mass who actually believes dat india had d true hero and only dat in d war for independence of bangladesh.but wat do d indian lovers of bangladesh have to say now,after so many years,wont d issue ignite a fire that has been falsely kept hidden?it is time.bangladesh will very soon experience the taste of treachery from an old friend...after quiet a long time,dont you think?over 40 years....yeah it sure is a long time....

Back
Top Bottom