What's new

India working to make Bangladesh a desert

Weird people. Instead of focusing on the hundreds of issues they face, they come out with crazy stuff like India blocking their waters. They were proved wrong on the previous dam issue, they will be proved wrong on this one as well. India has clearly stated, there will be no water diversion, but Islamists like BNP need to keep the fire burning.

Bangladesh is already a desert during the time when we need the water most and is a flood area when we do not want the water. Did this sound wired to you being the citizen of the worst neighbor in the face of earth ( may be next to North Korea).

My home is next to Padma and I know what have done the Farraka with the help of this AL govt. This is our problem the AL and india. Period.

Bangladesh is already a desert during the time when we need the water most and is a flood area when we do not want the water. Did this sound wired to you being the citizen of the worst neighbor in the face of earth ( may be next to North Korea).

My home is next to Padma and I know what have done the Farraka with the help of this AL govt. This is our problem the AL and india. Period.

Worst neighbour?? God knows who the worse neightbour is . You bangladeshis support terrorist groups in northeast india , pick up lame border disputes and expect us to do anything in ur favour??

If you think that insulting / abusing indians on this forum will make the indian govt change its mind , then go on . lets see whether it works or not.
Anyways , let me tell you something . For the last 1 week , i'm getting water and electricity for less than 20 hours a day. India needs this water . I'm sure you would do the same if you were in our situation

Worst neighbour?? God knows who the worse neightbour is . You bangladeshis support terrorist groups in northeast india , pick up lame border disputes and expect us to do anything in ur favour??

If you think that insulting / abusing indians on this forum will make the indian govt change its mind , then go on . lets see whether it works or not.
Anyways , let me tell you something . For the last 1 week , i'm getting water and electricity for less than 20 hours a day. India needs this water . I'm sure you would do the same if you were in our situation

You are wrong on that. Sorry. India is the only country in the whole world doing this on international rivers. India is really a bad neighbour even worse than Myanmar. At least myanmarese border guard dont Slaughter people with knives or beat them to death. Animal of worse kind.

You are wrong on that. Sorry. India is the only country in the whole world doing this on international rivers. India is really a bad neighbour even worse than Myanmar. At least myanmarese border guard dont Slaughter people with knives or beat them to death. Animal of worse kind.

do you have any bengalis across myanmar border??.......do bd-s do illegal trade or go illegally into burmese territory??........yes the bsf looks bad in quite a few occassions,but mostly they fire after repeated warnings........thats their duty........btw,china has been trying to do the same to the brahmaputra river for a long time,though that doesn't justify any bad by india

U like it or not we r next door and we don't have Mahatma Gandhi or nehru anymore. days are gone if you give something you get something period. You have to take advantage. You have to solve your problem first and look for other people. We(Gandhi and nehru) try to too much about our neighbour what we get. This cross border terri from each side.

Ha , you are funny dude. You talk about a few people being accidentally shot on the border.
You forget about the thousands of indians which have been killed by bangladeshi terrorist groups like Hizbul.
Along with this , we all know of the support u guys provide to seperatists in northeast india.

Unless you guys change your policies , i see no reason why india should behave differently. Sadly , Gandhi's policies dont work in today's world

I have read some of the posts in this thread, and I have noticed many Hindu-Indian members threatening punishment against Bangladesh if Bangladesh does not adhere to India's regional plan and the construction of this new dam by India.

It is no surprise to me that Indians like to mingle and interfere in the affairs of smaller, weaker, and non-nuclear nations, in this case Bangladesh (though Nepal and Sri Lanka as well).

I advise the Indian members they ought to think twice before threatening Bangladesh, such Indian adventurism will be seen by the region as an act aggression. There will be harmful consequences for India, that is a guarantee.

India you need to learn the subcontinent does not belong to you, and you need to respect the water, air, and territorial rights of others. You have border disputes with Nepal (border cross-overs and incursions), China, and Pakistan.

It's funny how Indian's claim they are lions when they threaten a much weaker and fragile nation like Bangladesh but they dare not speak with the same vile tongue to Pakistan or China. (I am not saying India doesn't threaten Pakistan but the language is milder compared to how they address Bangladesh)

India is the only country in the whole world doing this on international rivers.
Oh is that so? Maybe you did not read this...
Water politics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
International waters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India is really a bad neighbour even worse than Myanmar. At least myanmarese border guard dont Slaughter people with knives or beat them to death. Animal of worse kind.

Sorry, but BD past record is not something to be proud of. Right from supporting NE terrorist outfits .. straight upto your porus Borders which have allowed multiple lakhs of illegal BD aliens to creep in Indian cities.

Coming to border guards, just Google on BDR and check out allegations labeled against it. You will be surprised. In nut shell, guards at both end are crooks. BDR is no angel.

I have read some of the posts in this thread, and I have noticed many Hindu-Indian members threatening punishment against Bangladesh if Bangladesh does not adhere to India's regional plan and the construction of this new dam by India.

It is no surprise to me that Indians like to mingle and interfere in the affairs of smaller, weaker, and non-nuclear nations, in this case Bangladesh (though Nepal and Sri Lanka as well).

I advise the Indian members they ought to think twice before threatening Bangladesh, such Indian adventurism will be seen by the region as an act aggression. There will be harmful consequences for India, that is a guarantee.

India you need to learn the subcontinent does not belong to you, and you need to respect the water, air, and territorial rights of others. You have border disputes with Nepal (border cross-overs and incursions), China, and Pakistan.

It's funny how Indian's claim they are lions when they threaten a much weaker and fragile nation like Bangladesh but they dare not speak with the same vile tongue to Pakistan or China. (I am not saying India doesn't threaten Pakistan but the language is milder compared to how they address Bangladesh)

A1: Please post the URL where you have come across such threats/claims.

The subcontinent doesn't belong to us . But , india definetely belongs to us . Technically, india includes whatever lies on it including water resources.
Henceforth ,you cannot stop us from using it.
And you my friend should't be talking in thin air. india signed a water treaty with your country according to which , we are using only 20% of indus river water. Ive seriously never heard of a more idiotic water treaty. Dunno wats wrong with our leaders

Back
Top Bottom