What's new

India working to make Bangladesh a desert

I think bangladesh and mexico on same position like lots of mexican stay in USA and send lots of money back to mexico. What about the bangladesh lots of bangladesh people in india too. Please put give some information on these issue.

Day dreaming is good but wet dreaming needs a shower... Keep it up dude...

Don't take personal i just need littel bit information that's all. Knowledge is treasure. By the way thanks for information

I think bangladesh and mexico on same position like lots of mexican stay in USA and send lots of money back to mexico. What about the bangladesh lots of bangladesh people in india too. Please put give some information on these issue.

yes , lots of bangladesh people are in india , most of the these are found involved in criminal activities......

Last edited:
yes , lots of bangladesh people are in india , most of the these are found involved in criminal activities......
and also lots of Indians are in Bangladesh and most of these are found involved in criminal activities...... cant deny that!!

Don't worry my friend.If India ever decides to completely halt water supply to Pakistan then of course Pakistanis will be thirsty but Indians will be drinking water full of radiation!

Accepted we shall drink water full of radiation, but my dear friend, people on our west must live to tell the tale of how it feels to be thirsty ...thank you

India is a parasitic entity feeding off or exploiting Bangladesh. Your economic status and success is your elites ability to exploit its poor, its marginalized, its religious and ethnic minorities, the lower castes and also your neighbours. The injustice of India is shown by the thousands of farmers that commit suicide every year out of sheer desperation.

Who has not given you the capability to feed off your neighbours? Tell me his name ...who has asked you not to follow suit? Tell me ?

Oh...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
never knew that India playing the same game with bangladesh as it is playing with Pakistan.
India has already blocked two of Pakistan's five main rivers and diverted them to rajasthan and drought prone areas.
India is also building dam on more Pakistani rivers such as Neelum, Jhelum and Indus.
Bangladesh should protest to its full extent for its future generations and prosperity.
India alone do not has all the rights on all the rivers of his neghbouring countries. Shame on India for such acts.

Infact shame on you for your lack of knowledge and bluffing character mr not so glittering star........study,study more.......thats all i can say.......learn bout the treaties.......try to understand the indian stand here.......then come and spit your poison......thnx

Oh...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
never knew that India playing the same game with bangladesh as it is playing with Pakistan.
India has already blocked two of Pakistan's five main rivers and diverted them to rajasthan and drought prone areas.
India is also building dam on more Pakistani rivers such as Neelum, Jhelum and Indus.
Bangladesh should protest to its full extent for its future generations and prosperity.
India alone do not has all the rights on all the rivers of his neghbouring countries. Shame on India for such acts.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Just tell me if you have not blocked Ravi, Sutlej and Byaas river? i agree after a treaty with but are you following that treaty?
where in treaty it is written that block the flow of Neelum river too after making 21 km long tunnel in the mountains and after then mix it with Jhelum so that in flood season the two rivers combinely hit Pakistan and in Dry Season no flow in neelum means no crops in neelum valley which is the area comprising of 1 lac population and that of fertile Neelum valley in the north will be dried up.

Just tell me if you have not blocked Ravi, Sutlej and Byaas river? i agree after a treaty with but are you following that treaty?
where in treaty it is written that block the flow of Neelum river too after making 21 km long tunnel in the mountains and after then mix it with Jhelum so that in flood season the two rivers combinely hit Pakistan and in Dry Season no flow in neelum means no crops in neelum valley which is the area comprising of 1 lac population and that of fertile Neelum valley in the north will be dried up.

sorry man. its every country 4 himself. If the 1947 partition had not happened there would have been no such problem

We are both victims of the same Indian terror. Alas what did we gain by deviding ourselves. We are both simple targets for Indian terrorism and bullying. India wants to keep us both under its thumb.

You should have thought of that before you made a mess of yourselves in East Pakistan.

I think people do pay the price for not adhering to Democracy.

Oh...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

China is doing the same thing to India with the Bramhaputra. USA did the same thing to Baha California in mexico.

I think water wars are unavoidable until a global framework that is practically implemtable is worked out.

Until then, the group at the receiving end will always have to gripe about it. Which is actually unfortunate.:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom