What's new

India women vs pakistan women cricket world cup

india 244/7....we have to see how good pak batting will be.

LoL hardly anyone in Pakistan watch Women Cricket. Support and viewership for Pakistan Women Cricket is almost close to 10% if not 0. It's PCB which on ICC's behest for money they have to support Pakistan Women Cricket.

Keep ur Indian women vs Pakistan Women matches towards urself. Not much interest in Pakistan.

LoL hardly anyone in Pakistan watch Women Cricket. Support and viewership for Pakistan Women Cricket is almost close to 10% if not 0. It's PCB which on ICC's behest for money they have to support Pakistan Women Cricket.

Keep ur Indian women vs Pakistan Women matches towards urself. Not much interest in Pakistan.

I think this attitude should change and Pakistanis should support women's cricket. I didn't care much for it before but I listened to Sana Mir on commentary and she has the same spirit as any man cricketer. If it encourages women in Pakistan then why not support it?

I think this attitude should change and Pakistanis should support women's cricket. I didn't care much for it before but I listened to Sana Mir on commentary and she has the same spirit as any man cricketer. If it encourages women in Pakistan then why not support it?

It's a general attitude in 220m Pakistanis, nobody take Pakistan Women Cricket seriously. it's here just for the sake of it.

There is not much support for it. I can assure you Pakistan Women Cricket Team for sure in next 50 years will never win a World cup.

I think if it's a match between Pakistan versus India Pvt t will get a lot of interest and viewership irrespective of it's men's or women's...

I don't like competitive sports events but I agree with you that females have to be encouraged to take up recreational and health-maintaining sports such as tennis, badminton and swimming that can be done privately in clubs.

Public sports, whether cricket or that vulgar football or the barbaric boxing and such others, have to be banned.

W
Our women cricket team captain is playing this world cup with a baby daughter
It seems PCB was very supportive of her - gave her a 2 year paid maternity leave, she came back in the team as a captain and even now is allowed to travel with her baby daughter and a support member which happen to be her mum)
Pleasantly surprised with progressive PCB was in this whole scenario

This kinda support system would surely encourage women to pick up the sport as a viable option

It's a general attitude in 220m Pakistanis, nobody take Pakistan Women Cricket seriously. it's here just for the sake of it.

There is not much support for it. I can assure you Pakistan Women Cricket Team for sure in next 50 years will never win a World cup.

why the hell do you want 6 more new misogynist stadiums then?

Bangladesh Women's National Cricket Team has been the only women's team (other than India) to have won an Asia Cup Title. Very young team. Proof that if you throw money and coaches at something like this, results will be shown....
1180px-Asia_Cup_2018_victory_celebration_of_Bangladesh_National_Women_Cricket_team_in_Dhaka_%284%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

Back
Top Bottom