What's new

India will push China out

ChinaToday

Reaction score
Country
China
New Delhi, Jan. 21: Prime Minister Nehru today declared that India was determined to get Chinese aggression on her soil vacated by peaceful methods but if it became necessary to use force to achieve this, she would do so. Mr Nehru who was addressing a mammoth public meeting here described as “childish” the demand of certain parties that India should immediately march her armies against China to throw her out from Indian soil.

The Prime Minister said it had been repeatedly made clear that without full preparation, it would be folly to use armed force to get this kind of aggression vacated. “When we used armed force, we should do so with the idea of winning and not losing. Anyone who suggests that we should at once be jumping into the fray without adequate preparation is indulging in irresponsible talk.” Mr Nehru made this reference to China while dealing with the criticism of certain parties opposed to the Congress of the Government’s foreign policy.

The Prime Minister said: “Our critics shout at us and say “why have you not thrown out the Chinese from areas under their occupation on Indian soil?” Mr Nehru added: “It has been repeatedly said by us that we will get this aggression by the Chinese vacated. We have to prepare for it. We are building roads in the mountain regions bordering on China and making other preparations. It is difficult question.

India will push China out | Deccan Chronicle

Mr Nehru is a funny man. i like his sense of humour.

That was DC 50 years ago

u mean "u like" or liked his sense of humor, If u do like it make sure to tell him that when you meet him :lol:

That was DC 50 years ago

u mean "u like" or liked his sense of humor, If u do like it make sure to tell him that when you meet him :lol:

LOL is he dead already?

Dam? This is the best thread that I have been to all day long.:rofl:

Yesterday I watched Mao's Birthday Party Live on Youtube! :rolleyes:

Me too, it was awesome. He kept running in and trying to jump over three chairs at once. Must be a hint at some great leap forward. Kept referring to the hong konger attitude as some kind of cultural revolution. Even reprimanded a high official for using an HTC phone.

Götterdämmerung;2515408 said:
This is really embarrassing. :lol:

Sure is comrade! ;););)

Who would have thought that google's news archive feature will provide us with luls someday:lol:

Star√ation;2515509 said:
Sir, you make my day :lol:

LOL see how stupid you can be i m having you guys for fun ,you really think i dont know nehru is dead having been in this forum for over 2 years? :rofl: you so innocent man

Back
Top Bottom