What's new

India Western Command calls for Military Talks with Pak

But Indians say, that Indian Army can not move a single step without political govt approval, so you are trying to say, Modi is begging..
Modi has been begging since he became pm. But I miss the tough talk from Indian generals such as "can fight two front war, or "can give China a bloody nose.." :lol:

If ISPR is the only source you refer
And military and intelligence sources reporting directly to ZEE News are your sources.
Yesterday and today was complete calm and sources in military told an indian news outlet tribune that even calm killed 4 pakistani soldiers.

Appreciate his guts ... he is one of very few Indians who is speaking some sense. .. firing on each other and killing people on both sides of the border won't do any good to any country ...

While people from both sides brag about the casualties on the other side of the border ... no one thinks about mothers who have lost their sons ,sisters who have lost their brothers and fathers who have lost their only support ...

Either it's full fledge war or nothing at all ...no in between ... I hope sense prevails and people from both sides come on the table to sort things out
So you are proposing full scale war?

How many times Indian leadership proposed and tried peace with Pak and failed.

Indian leadership is always a conservative one so they opt for option which is least expensive one.

So you are proposing full scale war?

How many times Indian leadership proposed and tried peace with Pak and failed.

Indian leadership is always a conservative one so they opt for option which is least expensive one.
I certainly am not ... but either you are on this side or that side of things not in between ..either you have peace (preferably) and if you can't then instead of bragging and all stupid skirmishes. .you need to go out full fledge and decide once for all so who ever survives can live in peace thereafter

I certainly am not ... but either you are on this side or that side of things not in between ..either you have peace (preferably) and if you can't then instead of bragging and all stupid skirmishes. .you need to go out full fledge and decide once for all so who ever survives can live in peace thereafter
We have other priorities than going to war, so tell me what options we have? Peace means giving Kashmir to pak on platter.

So tell us what are the options available to India.

We have other priorities than going to war, so tell me what options we have? Peace means giving Kashmir to pak on platter.

So tell us what are the options available to India.
No just do a neutral referendum to decide Kashmirs on which nation they want to live, it is simple that most of Kashmirs don't want to live with India

The Kashmir situation has been stagnant for about 70 years and we'all managed to live just fine. I think the middle ground is a viable option.

No just do a neutral referendum to decide Kashmirs on which nation they want to live, it is simple that most of Kashmirs don't want to live with India
This has been discussed many times before. As much as I hate to say it, Kashmiris are not getting a vote, especially after years of being radicalized and violence instigated. That's the equivalent of asking a KKK member if slavery should be reintroduced.

The Kashmir situation has been stagnant for about 70 years and we'all managed to live just fine. I think the middle ground is a viable option.

What is the middle ground?

For you middle ground maybe converting LOC into IB, which is a defeat for Pakistan. It is also a bloody slap on those Pakistanis and Kashmiris who sacrificed their lives.

If you could held refrendum in Hyderabad Deccan and Junagadh, Manvadar who opted to merge with Pakistan then similar treatment for Kashmir is due. Those who are saying otherwise are just living in a fool's paradise. Nothing else will cool down the heat in this region, unfortunately.

Last edited:
What is the middle ground?

For you middle ground maybe converting LOC into IB, but for Pakistan it is a defeat. It is also a bloody slap on those Pakistanis and Kashmiris who sacrificed their lives.

If you could held refrendum in Hyderabad Deccan and Junagadh, Manvadar who opted to merge with Pakistan then similar treatment for Kashmir is due. Those who are saying otherwise are just living in a fool's paradise. Nothing else will cool down the heat in this region, unfortunately.
I'm not sure what the middle ground is, but I know neither country is willfully giving up their land. Pakistan will not give up Pakistani Kashmir so that it can be reunified with India. India is not gonna hold a referendum and lose its Kashmir, no matter who tells them to do it. So what's the alternative? War? We've already had those, 3 times and the issue was not resolved. What makes anyone think the 4th time will make any difference. Pakistan and Kashmiris are not the only ones who sacrificed their lives in this conflict.

This has been discussed many times before. As much as I hate to say it, Kashmiris are not getting a vote, especially after years of being radicalized and violence instigated. That's the equivalent of asking a KKK member if slavery should be reintroduced.
because you know that if you conducted a neutral referendum under the supervision of UN either Kashmirs will join Pakistan or as a independent state, and who bring violence in IOK India:blah: why you're putting almost 1 million terroist Indian army there:blah:

because you know that if you conducted a neutral referendum under the supervision of UN either Kashmirs will join Pakistan or as a independent state, and who bring violence in IOK India:blah: why you're putting almost 1 million terroist Indian army there:blah:
Exactly. If we hold a referendum, we know exactly which way all the wannabe jihadis will swing, and they'll radicalize every decent Kashmiri with them.. If you want, we can hold a referendum in Kashmir in 100 years after the Kashmiris cool down a bit...provided Pakistan stops sending terrorists.

Exactly. If we hold a referendum, we know exactly which way all the wannabe jihadis will swing, and they'll radicalize every decent Kashmiri with them.. If you want, we can hold a referendum in Kashmir in 100 years after the Kashmiris cool down a bit...provided Pakistan stops sending terrorists.
Prove us that we are sending terrorists in IOK you stubborn @Corona, you divide kashmis IOK family members to azad kashmir and because of your genocide in IOK when they were want to meet their family members in IOK and captured by Indian terrorist force they become terrorist, wah wht a bogus logic you have you stubborn @Corona :blah::blah:

Prove us that we are sending terrorists in IOK you stubborn @Corona, you divide kashmis IOK family members to azad kashmir and because of your genocide in IOK when they were want to meet their family members in IOK and captured by Indian terrorist force they become terrorist, wah wht a bogus logic you have you stubborn @Corona :blah::blah:
I don't have to prove anything my friend. You see, I'm not really concerned with Kashmir. It's not on top of my list of priorities. The situation is better than in the 90's and when somebody stirs something up....well you know what the army is capable of.
You're the one with a bleeding heart. The extent of your capabilities to help Kashmir begins and ends with ranting on PDF. Nothing you can do will change that, so drop it. If you don't have anything other than the usual terrorist army bullcr*p, I'm not gonna keep derailing the thread.

I don't have to prove anything my friend. You see, I'm not really concerned with Kashmir. It's not on top of my list of priorities. The situation is better than in the 90's and when somebody stirs something up....well you know what the army is capable of.
You're the one with a bleeding heart. The extent of your capabilities to help Kashmir begins and ends with ranting on PDF. Nothing you can do will change that, so drop it. If you don't have anything other than the usual terrorist army bullcr*p, I'm not gonna keep derailing the thread.
its a incomplete agenda of independence of south Asia, may be not your priority but common Kashmirs want freedom form India, you're illegally occupied IOK called it your attot aang what loser you're @Corona , and you're a biggest terrorist nation on the planet earth
Gay terrorist Hind @Corona :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom