What's new

India Wants to delete this video from YOUTUBE

You are wrong, India wants to delete the last week, all of it!
Wrong actually they want to remove the last week from history wish it had been some dream nightmare.

What he said? can someone tell me what he said about?
He is recounting his capture, how Pakistan Army saved him from the mob. Took him to office and was given first aid, I am very impressed by the professionalism. Indian Media has a habit of inciting and distorting facts. I was searching for target in Pakistani Airspace. The usual nothing you havent hear before him say.

Indians are complaining youtube for the removal of Abhinandan videos .Some videos have already deleted .

Indians are complaining youtube for the removal of Abhinandan videos .Some videos have already deleted .
Indians in western countries are a national security issue. You can take the Indian out of India; but you cannot take the India out of the Indian. They remain vehemently connected to India even after pledging allegiance to another flag. Western countries should boot the Indians back to where they came from.

Can someone please investigate this video below also tell what happened with this indian pilot.

No they are not idiot, such videos are against Youtube's policy, any simple report can get the video taken down. Those belong on Live-leak not on Youtube.
False flagger Indian. I guess after the recent humiliation you guys are too ashamed to put up your own flag.:lol:

Is that same video which has 15 cuts in 90 secs? Look at the video again, you guys suck at video editing.

What he said? can someone tell me what he said about?
He explains who he was, he was looking for a target but his plane got shot [hence indian media repeating he shot down an F16 was flushed].
Pakistan airforce shot him down [Blasphemy to admit]
He ejected and landed in Pakistan where villagers were chasing him and he had a gun so he dropped it to show he means no harm [there goes the bravery facade]
He then praised Pakistan army for saving him from mob, giving him first aid and is professional [praising enemy again a no no]

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom