What's new

India Wants To Buy "Romeo" Anti-Submarine Choppers From US For $2 Billion

Still. Will have to do with modi. Can't even imagine the days of third front govt with outside support of congrss..ewwww

Both of them are mess... modi don't speak what he had done for past 4.5years... how long you guys going to throw stones on dead duck?? ... despite of allegations modi wilfully denied to submit price of Rafale... I wonder why do we need to hide??? ... I used to argue with pak members, that we might get 126+ 36 ... but i left in shock, when come to know DM not aware of new deal.. i come to know audit not yet done.. .. Modi maintain silence on major issues like oil price, note ban, etc.... only thing modi doing attacking congress.... I never saw any PM attending so many election rallies... Modi is good speaker can deliver excellent tantrums... no doubt, but he do not want to address real issues..

1 year focused on congress( still contuing) yoga, then note ban, now the statue etc.... why not talk about things he has done... why we are having high fuel prices when barrel price is low... god knows...

Doesn't seem that good. This helicopter platform is really old.

Lol congrats you got radars in your eyes...

Is it? I don't think so.

Yes am sure it is not lethal... because no dsi in it... only dsi can kill...

yep the Dhruv does look good

But WHAT a awesome NAVY we are building with

P8 poseidons
Romeo helicopters
Predator drones
Vikrant Carrier
Arihant nuke subs
New VIZAG/kolkatta class destroyers

Wrong, I was referring to the Romeo not the dhruv !!

Another very potent acquisition for ASW after P-8I. IN's ASW arm will become dangerously superior to other Navies.

Wrong, I was referring to the Romeo not the dhruv !!

Of course I know that . Your Pakistani you would never praise our now huge fleet of dhruv helos. We over two hundred in service now across all three services

Of course I know that . Your Pakistani you would never praise our now huge fleet of dhruv helos. We over two hundred in service now across all three services
81 more were ordered in last two years. 40 for army, 17 for Navy , 16 for coast guard and 8 for BSF.
BTW here is the image of Dhruv onboard INS Vikramaditya.
FbTxQDI.jpg

You should take @undertakerwwefan on a romantic candle light dinner.

Despite S400 purchased from Russia more and more USA equipments are being brought by India

For those who are not aware there is a massive dog fight between French rafale and USA super hornets to supply Indian navy with 57 new fighters for the vikrant carrier group .

Carrier to start sea trials 2020 initially with mig29K from vikramditya carrier wing

Its not about being Pakistani genius its that I have little knowledge nor interest in anything from your nation period. The Romeo I do know about very well simple as that jack nothing more nothing less. I am not like you a born troll which lives to hate on Pakistan each and everyday which end of the day is not good for your health, you can check all my pervious post regarding india I have praised many threads when I appreciate a good thing or two that's why I am on this site to appreciate my nations might which you can stand nor sleep on and also praise others as well unlike you its a totally different story get a make over body for the head and soul lolz.

No surfaceship in the region has the guts to mess with India ships. If India can handle subs, India can rule sea particularly Indian ocean , Arabian sea, Bay of Bengal uo to some art of south China sea.

No surfaceship in the region has the guts to mess with India ships. If India can handle subs, India can rule sea particularly Indian ocean , Arabian sea, Bay of Bengal uo to some art of south China sea.
:lol:

Equipped with mach 3.5 speed 800 km range Brahmos and with protection like MR SAM, decoy torpedo ans humsa like sonar, adversary ships look very primitive in front of Indian surface ships. With arrival of scorpene and P8I and probale arrival of alpha romeo, indian INavy will be a scary blue water navy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom