What's new

India VS Australia - Abandoned?

We need to play New Zealand. I think if New Zealand given a good enough performance tomorrow then they are through. Even if they lose..points are pretty equal.

We need to play New Zealand. I think if New Zealand given a good enough performance tomorrow then they are through. Even if they lose..points are pretty equal.
NZ's NRR is lower than SL's. So they have to win and by a decent margin

if NZ is #2, then its better that we win against Australia so we get to play NZ.

If NZ beats England bad, and secures the #1 spot then we may just opt to lose :P Too much victory for Pakistan is bad too. We become overconfident idiots :D. I can bet if we win against Australia, we'll hear about some nightclub where the media would spot our boys partying.

I am looking for my Indian colleagues but they are no where to be found. I actually want to rub some salt in person ... LOL

This means...may be the first time in their lives..Indians will be praying for the Pakistan victory against Australia..or they are out.:partay:

Times of India agrees with you:

"Now India will have to beat the West Indies by a big margin on Wednesday and pray that Pakistan too beat Australia by a good margin on the same day."

India-Australia ODI called off due to rain - Top Stories - Champions Trophy 2009 - Series & Tournaments - Cricket - SPORTS - The Times of India

Well by the time the Pakistan/Australia match concludes we'll be half way into the Ind/Windies match.

They'll have a brief moment to work out strategies.

We have to win against Australia, because we dont want to end up playing Anderson at wonderers do we? Centurion pitch will suit us so yeah we have to beat Australia, but i say beat Aus but not thrash them (just to make sure India don't get any chance) :D

I want MS Dhoni to pop up now and ask Pak nicely to thrash Aus, then i guess we will consider it.

Otherwise no chance for India :lol:

I want MS Dhoni to pop up now and ask Pak nicely to thrash Aus, then i guess we will consider it.

Otherwise no chance for India :lol:

haha you thrashed them...

Pak should play against NZ... we have excellent record against NZ in semi finals. Also Pakistan should face England in the Finals.
Would be a hell of a tournament.

Out of curiousity, does anyone know why all-rounder Abdul Razzaq isn't involved in this tournament after Twenty20WC, any clue?

They had a tie on Rana Naved and Abdul Razzaq...They liked Rana more because of his hitting ability at the end of the overs. I know many are crying why Fawad is picked and not Abdul Razzaq.. Fawad is picked mainly for middle order depth, and both players have different roles.

Back
Top Bottom