What's new

India Votes 2014: Lok Sabha polls from April 7 to May 12, counting on May 16

Do you have any E-seva offices in your area ?
ask them.

the girl who came to our place for the voter IDs . . she said we can cast votes from anywhere. just show them your Id card and they'll ask you to post it to your place :unsure:

Yes it is true, my friends who are currently out of india told me about this,that you can vote in indian embassy in the country you are in.The postal option also exists.

That perfect yar, so this time i'm in :D

Do you have any E-seva offices in your area ?
ask them.

the girl who came to our place for the voter IDs . . she said we can cast votes from anywhere. just show them your Id card and they'll ask you to post it to your place :unsure:

That perfect yar, so this time i'm in :D

I remember someone explaining the procedure to cast vote for people not present in their state in General Elections thread to @Cherokee aka Troll-Lalla.:)

I remember someone explaining the procedure to cast vote for people not present in their state in General Elections thread to @Cherokee aka Troll-Lalla.:)

Damn you remember my old self when i was here just for trolling :P

I have 3 voter Ids(1 from Gujarat, 2 from UP). Can I cast my votes from all places online? Anyone know about online voting?
PS: I can cast physically on one of my 3 options though!! Also Its not my fault so pls don't blame me, I got voter Ids for all of my homes except Delhi.

I have 3 voter Ids(1 from Gujarat, 2 from UP). Can I cast my votes from all places online? Anyone know about online voting?
PS: I can cast physically on anyone of my 3 options though!!
Lol I got 2 :p::o:

First time voter , but I seriously dont know if ill be there in India :confused:

Hehe yes dude but its only good if we can cast online. You know how to do it? Do election commission has any website etc for that?
Nah don't know about online thing man, been driving up and down to cast votes.

Back
Top Bottom