What's new

India up against it today

India Finished before start.

Broad to Raina, OUT, 136.1 kph, caught behind! A rubbish shot. Broad pitched short around middle and off and angled the ball away from the left-hander. Raina cleared his front foot out of the way and slogged, aiming for deep midwicket. He got an edge through the the wicketkeeper. Hideous shot.

SK Raina c †Kieswetter b Broad 21 (36b 1x4 1x6) SR: 58.33

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

yaar its gonna be very shameful if we lose the tour without a single victory, hope thiz doesnt happen.

you wont have long to get revenge. They will be coming to India bro. Its sh*t weather at the moment in UK. Not cricket weather.

you wont have long to get revenge. They will be coming to India bro. Its sh*t weather at the moment in UK. Not cricket weather.

we werent so bad yaar, i suspect there's some brawl between the teammates, tis team doesnt look united at all. ILL QUIT WATCHING CRICKET IF WE DONT MANAGE TO WIN EVEN A SINGLE GAME.

Im waiting for India's tour of Australia, with a fully fit squad, India will clinch the series for sure. BTW got to watch which all unfit or injured players in this current series play in the upcoming champions league.

Hope India finishes 50 over quota.

we werent so bad yaar, i suspect there's some brawl between the teammates, tis team doesnt look united at all. ILL QUIT WATCHING CRICKET IF WE DONT MANAGE TO WIN EVEN A SINGLE GAME.

Im waiting for India's tour of Australia, with a fully fit squad, India will clinch the series for sure. BTW got to watch which all unfit or injured players in this current series play in the upcoming champions league.

118 for 5.

Look at the team. How many would get in if all the team was all fit? Missing half a team yaar. Suppose its good practice for the young ones. Sharma Yuvraj Gambhir, Tendulkar, Zaheer, Harbajan, Pathan and Serwag - thats another bloody team!

118 for 5.

Look at the team. How many would get in if all the team was all fit? Missing half a team yaar. Suppose its good practice for the young ones. Sharma Yuvraj Gambhir, Tendulkar, Zaheer, Harbajan, Pathan and Serwag - thats another bloody team!

Yet another loss , i don't think india is going to win even a single game let alone series win . it will be shameful . the team is new and all that are just sh!ty excuses ,players are players ,what are they there for if they can't do anything and remember these players though young but still are seasoned players who regularly play IPL every year along with international stars so that would have been good enough experience for them

And don't forget the names you have mentioned most of them were playing in test matches, so what they have done there? sitting ducks they were.

lol revenge , revenge for what even if england looses in india still i don't think they will loose all the matches and that too so badly like india lost . Revenges are always on the equal terms if england looses ODi series by 3-2 in idnia,still it will not be a revenge and still they will be able to preserve there respect that in alien condition they still managed to win something , not like india white washed in every aspect .

If india looses all the ODI's then believe me it will be a historic insult for them . white wash in test series, white wash in t-20 and then white wash in ODI . I can bet on that no World champion side have ever managed to do so . for them there should be separate world champion status where they can be tagged as sub-continent champions as world champions don't suit them . Australia all the way

Back
Top Bottom