India trying to revive Ikhwan in Kashmir

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
SOURCE: Kashmir Reader

Ikhwan-Tales-from-Kashmir.jpg

Strongly condemning killings “under the tag of” unidentified gunmen, Chairman Hurriyat Conference Syed Ali Geelani on Monday said India is trying its best to explore all possibilities to revive the notorious Ikhwan in Kashmir “to sabotage our sacred freedom movement”.

“Although India and its agencies have failed to break the will of the people, yet the recent innocent civilian killings speak volumes about its (India’s) nefarious designs of imperialism,” Geelani said in a statement issued here.

Condemning the recent merciless killing of civilians by unidentified gunmen in Hajin, Bandipora and Baramulla town, Geelani cautioned people to “remain vigilant about the venomous conspiracies of Indian authorities of setting on fire the ethnic communal harmony, integrity and peaceful atmosphere” in Jammu and Kashmir. He also paid tributes to a civilian Bilal Ahmad Ganie.

“The nefarious design of Indian occupation forces is to prolong the prevailing fearful atmosphere in Jammu and Kashmir to suppress the freedom sentiments of the people,” he said.

Meanwhile, Geelani expressed condolences with Pir Abdul Rashid, the conglomerate’s office superintendent, over the demise of his cousin Pir Ghulam Hassan Akhrani, and prayed for eternal peace to the departed soul.

Yes, killings of civilian by 'freedom fighters' is done by Ikhwan. No true "Burhan wani" will harm a local kashmiri.
No one can beat their bitta karates.

These double speaking hypocrites are silent about the killings done by the terrorists on civilians.
They wont say any thing when stones are thrown on school buses or schools are set on fire. What ever they do is holy for them but when others respond they jump & croak like frogs.

In a small town in mongolia when chengiz's father was killed by a local Khan, he went to the council to please his case. The council laughed and chuckled.

Rest is history

In a small town in mongolia when chengiz's father was killed by a local Khan, he went to the council to please his case. The council laughed and chuckled.

Rest is history

Yeah but too bad you don't have a Genghis among yourselves and in any case, I doubt even he could have done anything against the Muricans, those guys are nuttier than all the nuts in Brasil!!

Yeah but too bad you don't have a Genghis among yourselves and in any case, I doubt even he could have done anything against the Muricans, those guys are nuttier than all the nuts in Brasil!!

A Khan will emerge in Pakistan too when Time calls and them muricans wont save the enndians too.

Mahabharata is being prepared.

View attachment 477455

That's sh!t is just a fantasy, an ancient novel of sorts, you know that right??
Its a historical document detailing the epic of civil war in the sub continent. You can view it as whatever you like.
The only Khan that is emerging in Pakistan is Salman Khan.
And we don't depend on others for protection.
'Khan' was the title given to the clan leader.

Of which, no archaeological evidence have ever been found, not yet at least.So till we find something solid, it was nothing more than a grand fiction, just like Ramayana.

Those days are gone when one man could make a difference.

We can agree to disagree but Mahabhrata is not only a valid historical document but there exists archeological evidences as well.

Days never pass. Tomorrow never dies. History is bound to repeat itself. It is a tradition as old as time itself.

We can agree to disagree but Mahabhrata is not only a valid historical document but there exists archeological evidences as well.
All my searches for any semblance of what I can call an empirical evidence to verify the authenticity of Mahabhata so far has come out empty and I've been searching for last five years now.......and not just online, I've been visiting places and even talking to a few folks in ASI as well but so far, nothing, zilch, nada, which has finally led me to believe that it was all just work of fiction.But as you said, let's agree to disagree.
Days never pass. Tomorrow never dies. History is bound to repeat itself.
I think history has repeated itself enough times already and so far, the outcome has never been that pleasant for you guys , not even on a single occasion, so I wouldn't be so eagerly waiting for the history to repeat itself yet again if I were you.
It is a tradition as old as time itself.
well may be but should that give you any relief though??

All my searches for any semblance of what I can call an empirical evidence to verify the authenticity of Mahabhata so far has come out empty and I've been searching for last five years now.......and not just online, I've been visiting places and even talking to a few folks in ASI as well but so far, nothing, zilch, nada, which has finally led me to believe that it was all just work of fiction.But as you said, let's agree to disagree.

They even found the bridge and actual evidence of man made bridge between India and Sri Lanka. But all these never get the spotlight since they challenge the modern academically accepted history.

I think history has repeated itself enough times already and so far, the outcome has never been that pleasant for you guys , not even on a single occasion, so I wouldn't be so eagerly waiting for the history to repeat itself yet again if I were you.

History is bound to repeat itself again. For good or bad that is another debate and you are free to put your chances higher than others.
Everybody needs a cover story and you shall choose your own as it pleases you.

well may be but should that give you any relief though??

We are not searching for any relief. We already in the driving seat.

Back
Top Bottom