What's new

India to test air-launched version of BrahMos, missile to be used for Balakot-like operations

Two questions, Sir:
1) Shall it be taken as a stationary target, or a moving one?
2) And, if like Balakot, it misses the target, and instead goes to Smirta Irani or Hema Malini, then what?

1) Sir, you must be joking if you even think that it can be used against moving targets....
2) Then Soshma Swaraj.. I don't know about the others..

1) Sir, you must be joking if you even think that it can be used against moving targets....
2) Then Soshma Swaraj.. I don't know about the others..

I was thinking only Indian are intrested in understanding Pakistan affairs...Seems you guys know much more than average Indian knows... And it shows how you treat and talk about women politicians..

Good going anyway...nothing unexpected ...Any way...it is a forum for Pakistan people..

I was thinking only Indian are intrested in understanding Pakistan affairs...Seems you guys know much more than average Indian knows... And it shows how you treat and talk about women politicians..

Good going anyway...nothing unexpected ...Any way...it is a forum for Pakistan people..
Modi is a female politician :partay:?

I think that you are referring to my comment. I agree that it was in a bad taste. I am modifying it. Thanks for mentioning.

As for your observation, it is somewhat correct, but in a different sense, that an average Pakistan knows more about India than what an average Indian knows about Pakistan.

Last edited:
i have total faith in indian tech!

change the name please name it Modis might!

Brahmos is big threat for Pakistan. This is fastest missile in the world.
There are lots of cruise missile of the world with similar or higher speed, especially from Russia/China and Taiwan so what's especial about Brahmouse, the Indians have a habit that bashed/troll/hyped their missiles is best in the world and rest of supersonic cruise missiles are junk, and by the way their Brahmouse is developed from Russian onix which has similar speed @Peaceful Civilian ;):enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that you are referring to my comment. I agree that it was in a bad taste. I am modifying it. Thanks for mentioning.

As for your observation, it is somewhat correct, but in a different sense, that an average Pakistan knows more about India than what an average Indian knows about Pakistan.

Thank You for understanding my point...We can argue endlessly without going low towards each other...And i know you are not such kind of poster too!!!

Indian Butthurt for Revenge is reaching new heights. We should be prepared for further Indian Butthurt strikes. We are destroying the Indian airlines by not giving them a proper route. They have to circle around Pakistan to reach their desire destiny. lol :police: :laughcry:

Two questions, Sir
1) Shall it be taken as a stationary target, or a moving one?
2) And, if like Balakot, it misses the target, then what?

Then IAF should be gifted a Dhona for their achievements. :D

Thank You for understanding my point...We can argue endlessly without going low towards each other...And i know you are not such kind of poster too!!!

Thanks. You are welcome. I realized at once that it was not proper, since it involves ladies. On a different note, I am a Punjabi and we cannot refrain from using a little of subtle vulgarity in our communication.

Brahmos is big threat for Pakistan. This is fastest missile in the world.

So was Su-30 and IAF.

Indian Butthurt for Revenge is reaching new heights. We should be prepared for further Indian Butthurt strikes. We are destroying the Indian airlines by not giving them a proper route. They have to circle around Pakistan to reach their desire destiny. lol :police: :laughcry:

Then IAF should be gifted a Dhona for their achievements. :D

The revenge has set a new record. Never seen revenge take so long LOL

Back
Top Bottom