What's new

India to send 350 soldiers, 2 warships, aircraft for major TRI SERVICE combat exercise with Russia

Stop using google translate buddy. Your English is pathatic. I dont blame you though, after all its a foreign language.
no trnslation only hard facts. tell if i wrong. i care less of english. i care of truth.

Stop using google translate buddy. Your English is pathatic. I dont blame you though, after all its a foreign language.
also your spelling of patatic is wrong. it is "pathetic" lol :haha::haha::haha:

so go to school learn your favorit english. before coming here. hahaha:omghaha:

indian jaheel teaching english. what a joke.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Heard the 2 warships will Be towed by another 2 tugboat in case the engine breakdown...

That is the norm...I don't know about singapore ships...Do they fly away ?

We disappear on radar.

India-Singapore%2Bbilateral%2Bnaval%2Bexercise%2BSIMBEX-15%2Bcommences%2Bin%2BSingapore%2B2.jpg

On the left side is our stealth frigate.

On the right is india navy cluttered ship and radar favourite

Even if india navy ship can fly...it will still appear gigantic on radar.

Its easy to tell which country has a disorganised navy

no trnslation only hard facts. tell if i wrong. i care less of english. i care of truth.

so go to school learn your favorit english. before coming here. hahaha:omghaha:

indian jaheel teaching english. what a joke.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
no tra nslation only hard facts. tell if i am wrong. i care less about english. i care about the truth.

Was a typo

so go to school, learn your favorite english. before coming here. hahaha:omghaha:

Indian jaheel teaching english. What a joke
P.S: I hope you have learned something :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom