What's new

India to select fighter jet under 'Make in India' initiative by March 2017

Hi,

With what has been happening recently---i was just going to write that india might possibly sign up for the F16IN or the Gripen E.

I would not be surprised.

Those are Paid news -- Only thing you need to do is just produce an article in Reuter, and the whole Indian Media, will produce the same article with different flavor.

On topic, MIL Make in India does not means for IAF or IN rather for the Global Market.

I like the Gripen, Saab is training Brazilian engineers plus they can help with the LCA mk2

India could buy 126 F-35 off the shelf for $13 billion add $5 billion for weapons+services, but India wants "Made in India"

36 jets for 8 billion euro or another MMRCA for 4th gen like F-16,F-18,Eurofighter,Gripen,Rafale. that who knows how long it will take to make a deal.

India needs to be pragmatic

:pop::pop:

Is the MMRCA project being renamed as aircraft procurement under make in Indian initiative or is this some new project?
I guess it must be something new, otherwise what can be the reason to rename the project that people know about for a decade or so.

Is the MMRCA project being renamed as aircraft procurement under make in Indian initiative or is this some new project?
I guess it must be something new, otherwise what can be the reason to rename the project that people know about for a decade or so.

MMRCA is dead. It was supposed to have following clauses:

1) 18 off the shelf purchase.
2) 108+ to be made by HAL.

Now,

1) 36 off the shelf purchase.
2) 90+ to made by any manufacturer deemed fit by MOD and OEM.

All this talk about this & that will be "Make in India" is nothing but BS. Rafales are coming plain and simple.

Pick Rafale and move on.
There really is no point in selecting one more platform and add to woes of IAF. 36 Rafale are coming and it is wise to build upon that fleet size.

This contract would go to RAFALE. The pending negotiations with DA is tied to the follow-on MII order.

Hi,

With what has been happening recently---i was just going to write that india might possibly sign up for the F16IN or the Gripen E.

I would not be surprised.

1) MII Contract would go to RAFALEs

2) F-16s are going to be part of DTTI

3) JV with SAAB for LCA MK2 (Gripen IN)

I like the Gripen, Saab is training Brazilian engineers plus they can help with the LCA mk2

JV with SAAB for LCA MK2 (Gripen IN) is imminent.

This contract would go to RAFALE. The pending negotiations with DA is tied to the follow-on MII order.

1) MII Contract would go to RAFALEs

2) F-16s are going to be part of DTTI

3) JV with SAAB for LCA MK2 (Gripen IN)

JV with SAAB for LCA MK2 (Gripen IN) is imminent.

Regarding the F 16 s ; do you have some real information or these F 16 s
are just your Fantasy

pichli deal khatam nahi huyyi aur nayi bhi start ho rahi hai ...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom