What's new

India to give $19 million, patrol boats and PARAM Super computer to Vietnam

Vietnam is actually actively wanting India to open a naval base there, and also Vietnamese people are very supportive of India and becoming allies. I think there is a visa on arrival for both countries nationals in the pipe works as well, looks like this is going to be a strong friendship.

Hey dumbo where in the article it was mentioned that the patrol boats are second hands?

I just posted the pics for an idea, you have intent to troll and have no knowledge what you are talking about. The super computer is used for various applications like weather forecasting etc..etc.
Indians do not look for profits when helping friends like chinese cheap tradesmen, this is for our strategic interests which out weigh any economic interests. Do not talk like a millionaire your country's economy is in the mess right now and there are no signs of recovery years to come.

the only difference between an indian make anew from 2nd hand is the former has wet paints
who is talking about profits here, single neuron?
I am pointing out the flaw in the title and the OP is trying to blow up the magnanimity of all the stuff.

The collapse of our economy? that is the best way to help yourself several seconds of orgasm on any given day and the rest of the 24 hours returning to the indian misery.
you rupee is dropping one record low after another. you've spent $11 bln to prop up the currency. you dont have the money to pay for your goods and loans for the next half year!

I guess this is what the indian supercomputers are made of - staking up the intel chips

one missile multiple boats. what a bargain!

so,you guys already copied Iron Man's suit..right??? :omghaha:

the only difference between an indian make anew from 2nd hand is the former has wet paints
who is talking about profits here, single neuron?
I am pointing out the flaw in the title and the OP is trying to blow up the magnanimity of all the stuff.

The collapse of our economy? that is the best way to help yourself several seconds of orgasm on any given day and the rest of the 24 hours returning to the indian misery.
you rupee is dropping one record low after another. you've spent $11 bln to prop up the currency. you dont have the money to pay for your goods and loans for the next half year!

Hey Troll, This have you read what you have written as a reply??

Makes no sense at all.

As I already mentioned It can do very large and complex calculations.. used in Rocket/Missile science or Nuclear science stimulating nuclear explosions and chain reaction.
great, thank you India! as we are going to build nuclear reactors, that is a nice tool. :smokin:

When are we selling Brahmos? are we still producing for IN/IA?

so,you guys already copied Iron Man's suit..right??? :omghaha:

we have the missiles indian cheerleaders have the pills and you have taken the medication on time to keep check on your fear and insecurity. the label of the pill is called "Chinese copy".

Hey Troll, This have you read what you have written as a reply??

Makes no sense at all.

Forgive the 2cent guys. They write in Chinese. Translate in Google. Post in PDF. Makes me sad. :(

all you miserable cheerleaders dont know how the dire situation of your own country. keep smoking chillams cheerleaders!

"all you miserable cheerleaders dont know how the dire situation of your own country. keep smoking chillams cheerleaders" You know good English. That is nice. Teach your countrymen first. We know we are in trouble. You don't.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...m-super-computer-vietnam-3.html#ixzz2Z6wvuDbG
we have the missiles indian cheerleaders have the pills and you have taken the medication on time to keep check on your fear and insecurity. the label of the pill is called "copy".

all you miserable cheerleaders dont know how the dire situation of your own country. keep smoking chillams cheerleaders!

we have the missiles indian cheerleaders have the pills and you have taken the medication on time to keep check on your fear and insecurity. the label of the pill is called "copy".

The only cheerleader in this India Vietnam thread is you.First take care of Chinese economy then you can lecture us. We are not doing bad like china our GDP rate is better than last year.

"all you miserable cheerleaders dont know how the dire situation of your own country. keep smoking chillams cheerleaders" You know good English. That is nice. Teach your countrymen first. We know we are in trouble. You don't.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...m-super-computer-vietnam-3.html#ixzz2Z6wvuDbG

The only cheerleader in this India Vietnam thread is you.First take care of Chinese economy then you can lecture us. We are not doing bad like china our GDP rate is better than last year.

get yourselves sober up from your chillums then you talk about a comparison of our economies cheerleaders!

get yourselves sober up from your chillums then you talk about a comparison of our economies cheerleaders!

IQ of chinese at its display, coming in an unrelated thread and cheerleading and then calling others as cheerleaders.

India have supercomputer?

Top of the line supercomputer to give to Vietnam?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom