What's new

India to get own nuclear missile tracking ship in December

Will it track the nuclear material that indians were recently caught selling from nuclear power plants???

India to me is like a small ugly house in slim with no food and electricity but have laptop and air-condition, and than they try hard to compete with every one else in Town who has AC and a Car .

Will it track the nuclear material that indians were recently caught selling from nuclear power plants???

India to me is like a small ugly house in slim with no food and electricity but have laptop and air-condition, and than they try hard to compete with every one else in Town who has AC and a Car .
Well, congratulations. Your opinions mean jackshat to anyone.

And no Indians were caught selling nuclear materials. We know who did that. :)

Well, congratulations. Your opinions mean jackshat to anyone.

And no Indians were caught selling nuclear materials. We know who did that. :)

Lol despite that you quoted me :p Shows the desperation. Who are you to speak on behalf of other people? @LASER I have seen you getting humiliated at every other thread on this forum, that too from almost every one. I am sure you have a big heart to live that sort of life and still beg for more. Or may be you have to earn few bucks to support your family. I ll let you go :)

Do read this thread when you get time,

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/five...-selling-uranium-packet.566645/#post-10616073

Lol despite that you quoted me :p Shows the desperation. Who are you to speak on behalf of other people? @LASER I have seen you getting humiliated at every other thread on this forum, that too from almost every one. I am sure you have a big heart to live that sort of life and still beg for more. Or may be you have to earn few bucks to support your family. I ll let you go :)
Seems like you're irked. Not once I got humiliated by anyone. And none of them have ever managed to contest my point. Maybe that's when they resort to abuses. And I don't reply to abuses. If that's how I got humiliated, well remember there are members who read and it only lower the standards of your country men.

Even you are hiding behind ad hominem like most members here, it's typical of you lot when confronted with points. Now jog on sire. I see you have nothing to prove your claim. :)

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/repor...-uranium-valued-at-around-rs-3-crores-2633573

Like I said, jog on.

VC-11184 Missile Range Instrumentation Ship images
June 07, 2018

VC11184 is the designated name of a missile tracking ocean surveillance ship being constructed by Hindustan Shipyard Limited(HSL) for Indian Navy. The ship is expected to be commisioned in early 2019.
The ship will be India's most advanced ocean surveillance and missile tracking vessel. VC-11184 will house state of the art long-range radars in her 3 radomes. The ship is named after the yard she was constructed in.

Aft radome(largest) of VC-11184

Side view, all three radomes visible

Ship Superstructure

Forward radomes which will house S/X band radars(speculation)

Ship superstructure

Forward radome close-up

Latest image- Ship appears to have been painted recently.

Most recent image of the ship

http://mark20x.blogspot.com/2018/06/blog-post.html

VC-11184 Missile Range Instrumentation Ship images
June 07, 2018

VC11184 is the designated name of a missile tracking ocean surveillance ship being constructed by Hindustan Shipyard Limited(HSL) for Indian Navy. The ship is expected to be commisioned in early 2019.
The ship will be India's most advanced ocean surveillance and missile tracking vessel. VC-11184 will house state of the art long-range radars in her 3 radomes. The ship is named after the yard she was constructed in.

Aft radome(largest) of VC-11184

Side view, all three radomes visible

Ship Superstructure

Forward radomes which will house S/X band radars(speculation)

Ship superstructure

Forward radome close-up

Latest image- Ship appears to have been painted recently.

Most recent image of the ship

http://mark20x.blogspot.com/2018/06/blog-post.html

Nice photos.

Dude your country's record is worst in these regards.

Back
Top Bottom