What's new

India to get access to almost 99% of US defence technologies, says Obama administration official

Er, that's Uncle Sam, not Santa Claus.

??

CENTO? SEATO? They were formal allies in formal pacts. Where are you getting your facts? please inform yourself before commenting.
hold on..man...I am not talking about the formal pacts....I am talking about that US never treated Pakistan as ally

"WOW"...what i want to know is, what exactly does Uncle Sam want from you guys. It must be something very very important to them for such statements to be made. They sure are sucking up to you guys a lot, especially Obama. He wants something and he wants it before he goes. Well, we shall find out soon, because he does not have much time left in office. Bush signed the nuclear treaty, OB has something on his mind. We will have to wait to find out....but no too long. How i hate these waiting games!
China
Russia
Climate change
& some treaties
BTW nuclear treaty benefited India much much much more than US.
Didn't the US Senate reject the designation of ‘Major Defence Partner’ for India?
Game of words but I too don't know meaning of these words.
Rejected words was like Strategic & Global partner or somewhat similar.

WTS David Sling & Arrow 2/3.
The title is overrated, but India will have access to more western weaponery (not blueprints tho)

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't blueprints the most easiest thing to give to another country?

What good would a blueprint do ,if it is unaccompanied by material properties of component used. I mean if you do not know shearing stress of a rivet in design, the whole design could fail because of that rivet.

Also blueprint of most of things are public and people still have not been able to duplicate them.

Thank God pakistan is no more ally of US ...... i am happy that india is new ally of US in the region .....

You never were nor are you of any. There is nothing Pakistan can contribute to the world with the near abysmal Industry and Economy except your openness or willingness of " can be" used against India policy that a certain country makes complete use of.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom