Status
Not open for further replies.

by78

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
United States
India to become superpower by 2012: Kalam

UDHAGAMANDALAM: Former President A P J Abdul Kalam today lauded ISRO's scientists for successfully launching the PSLV-C9 to put 10 satellites in orbit.

Besides, the Chandrayaan-I unmanned moon mission by the year end would add another feather in the country's space programme, Kalam, here to participate in a school function, said.

India has become very advanced in space technology, he said, adding the country would become a superpower by 2012.

"Though I have envisioned India to become a superpower by 2020, the attitude and the confidence of the youth, to conquer everything in the right spirit, would make the country a global leader and super power within five years," Kalam told reporters.

2012 se superpower hai or humy pata hi nhi ufffffffffff

India to become superpower by 2012: Kalam

UDHAGAMANDALAM: Former President A P J Abdul Kalam today lauded ISRO's scientists for successfully launching the PSLV-C9 to put 10 satellites in orbit.

Besides, the Chandrayaan-I unmanned moon mission by the year end would add another feather in the country's space programme, Kalam, here to participate in a school function, said.

India has become very advanced in space technology, he said, adding the country would become a superpower by 2012.

"Though I have envisioned India to become a superpower by 2020, the attitude and the confidence of the youth, to conquer everything in the right spirit, would make the country a global leader and super power within five years," Kalam told reporters.

LOL. 2013 is almost over and yet India is still no where near the superpower level. LOL

ITS 2013 NOW lol HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Indians are funny......they say India will be a SupaPower in 2012 but it is now the end of 2013.....Indians make themselves a LAUGHING STOCK in front of the world !!!

More then 700 MILLION PEOPLE IN INDIA live below poverty line THTS EQUIVALENT 2 AFRICA MOST NUMBER of POOR PEOPLE IN THE WORLD R IN INDIA. MORE then HALF OF INDIA is RULED BY INSURGENTS SEPERATISTS FREEDOM FIGHTERS CRIMINAL GANGS ND UNDERWORLD ETC MOST NUMBER OF PEOPLE who SUFFER FROM AIDS R IN INDIA. MOST NUMBER OF RIOTS THT TAKES place in the WORLD IN INDIA. INDIA IS NOTHING BUT THE BIGGEST COWDUNG OF A COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.

Nice template but wont you think using the same one every where will make you look like a kid.

OMG:woot: Now a days, these supapower virus is fast spreading among Pakistanis......:omghaha:

Frustration at its peak.....
fart-smiley.gif

IMF warns Pakistan at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom