What's new

India To Be Offered US Navy’s Future Unmanned UAS?

Are there any confirmed sources on the ARC Predators????
Yes it was confirmed by government sources in news few months back.
But as W&AW is highly secretive, you can't have access to their machines.

careful indian, USA has agenda to destabilize this region, we need to make NATO type organization ( Bangladesh-Russia-India-Pakistan-China- other asian countries)

careful indian, USA has agenda to destabilize this region, we need to make NATO type organization ( Bangladesh-Russia-India-Pakistan-China- other asian countries)

Forget Bangladesh & Pakistan...they are of no consequences...no strong economy...no strong military...don't have anything to offer...the best India can do is form military alliance with US and NATO as Russia is already in India's corner and this sort of alliance would keep China, Pakistan and other hostile countries at bay

MQ-4C Triton

titan.jpg

tumblr_m5yqogr1HR1qzoto5o1_1280.jpg

BAMS-June2012.JPG

northrop-grumman-mq-4c-triton-5.jpg

Even though I am not very enthusiastic of buying weapons from US I fully support if we acquire this UAV. "The payload is composed 360-degree field of regard (FOR) sensors including multifunction active sensor (MFAS) electronically steered array radar, electro-optical / infrared (EO/IR) sensor, automatic identification system (AIS) receiver and electronic support measures (ESM). The payload also includes communications relay equipment and Link-16. [I believe we won't be using Link-16 if we decide to get this baby]

The MTS-B multispectral targeting system performs auto-target tracking and produces high resolution imagery at multiple field-of-views and full motion video. The AN/ZLQ-1 ESM uses specific emitter identification (SEI) to track and detect emitters of interest."

Forget Bangladesh & Pakistan...they are of no consequences...no strong economy...no strong military...don't have anything to offer...the best India can do is form military alliance with US and NATO as Russia is already in India's corner and this sort of alliance would keep China, Pakistan and other hostile countries at bay

utter BS, India will never ally herself with those Nato and US backstabbers....

UAV without fangs?
Not palatable.
No need, thanks.
India does not have so many dollars to fork out for such gizmos.
Indian Rustom is on its way - with weapon load.
Welcome Rustomji - Bye bye BAMSji....

sir i don't think u know about the cameras on the globalhawk it can read a no. plate of a vehicle from 8kms distance and at more than 10000 ft

UAV without fangs?
Not palatable.
No need, thanks.
India does not have so many dollars to fork out for such gizmos.
Indian Rustom is on its way - with weapon load.
Welcome Rustomji - Bye bye BAMSji....

sir i don't think u know about the cameras on the globalhawk it can read a no. plate of a vehicle from 8kms distance and at more than 10000 ft

utter BS, India will never ally herself with those Nato and US backstabbers....

Learn to respect other people's views pal....i know very well that India will not form a military alliance with NATO & US in the present situation( although the future is not certain and anything can happen). But my post was in response to a BD member who wanted an alliance of Bangladesh, China, India, Russia, Pakistan & other countries....so keep the BS crap to yourselves

Back
Top Bottom