What's new

India threatened by Chinese Engineers in Pak Kashmir

May be we made a mistake of carving a nation "BANGLADESH". may be we should have kicked your immigrants who came to INDIA during the brutal treatment by WEST PAK, if we had done that people like you would have no chance of accusing us now. :tdown:

You are really in deep pain, take a short retirement, I'm sure that bad wolf T-Rex won't find you in your little red gown. It seems T-Rex has hurt your feelings and as a Bangladeshi I express my sincere regret.

India has the largest slum population in the world. Here's the statistics:
POVERTY AND SLUMS IN INDIA – IMPACT OF CHANGING ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE

We know that we have the largest population of people under the poverty line. Those who are having wealth are slowly coming forward to fight for the poor.
Kindly find that "As of 2009, Pakistan's Human Development Index (HDI) is 0.572, higher than that of nearby Bangladesh's 0.543, which was formerly a part of the country itself. Pakistan's HDI still stands lower than that of neighbouring India's at 0.612"
accept that we are doing better than you in all the way to development. In case of a natural disaster in India, we do not require the help of any other country to deal with it, where as Pakistan depends of the foreign funds to sustain its economy

We know that we have the largest population of people under the poverty line.

Having said so, is it wise to ridicule other countries for whatever the reasons? Having the largest slum pooulation is by itself the greatest failuer of a state and particularly for india because india has been independent for more than half a century now.

Having said so, is it wise to ridicule other countries for whatever the reasons? Having the largest slum pooulation is by itself the greatest failuer of a state and particularly for india because india has been independent for more than half a century now.

Every nation has a internal problem to deal with, Look at Russia, they are the biggest power in the region yet they are facing problems with Chechnya. Take the case of your own state, if you think that you are performing better, stop your people from illegally immigrating into INDIA, these illegal immigration shows one thing the living condition in your country is so bad that people are looking for better living in INDIA.

Every nation has a internal problem to deal with, Look at Russia, they are the biggest power in the region yet they are facing problems with Chechnya. Take the case of your own state, if you think that you are performing better, stop your people from illegally immigrating into INDIA, these illegal immigration shows one thing the living condition in your country is so bad that people are looking for better living in INDIA.
So looking by your prespective.
What about desperate indians invading USA to work at 1/3 wages.
The the hundred thousand of illegal indian over stayers in KSA? And still arriving by thousands with fake degrees to take up jobs at 1/3rd wages?

Conclusion:
Desperate destitute indians are fleeing to middle east and USA for better living. So india is failing in its economic miracle.

Speaking on behalf of my nation, at least we are not famous anywhere as "Le wage killer" We may work for less but not 1/3!
Bangladeshis might be dirt poor but what i like about them is they are willing to take hard jobs over easy money or begging.

We know that we have the largest population of people under the poverty line. Those who are having wealth are slowly coming forward to fight for the poor.
Kindly find that "As of 2009, Pakistan's Human Development Index (HDI) is 0.572, higher than that of nearby Bangladesh's 0.543, which was formerly a part of the country itself. Pakistan's HDI still stands lower than that of neighbouring India's at 0.612"
accept that we are doing better than you in all the way to development. In case of a natural disaster in India, we do not require the help of any other country to deal with it, where as Pakistan depends of the foreign funds to sustain its economy

According to the Human Development Index (HDI), 60.3% of Pakistan's population lives on under $2 a day, compared to 75.6% in nearby India and 81.3% in nearby Bangladesh,[9] and some 22.6% live under $1 a day, compared to 41.6% in India and 49.6% in Bangladesh

so poor Pakistan is still better than super power India if we consider the number of peoples living below poverty line which are less in Pakistan as compare to super power India :)

Think my friend! Think! They didn't abandon because you did not have a good relationship with India! They saw the Chinese as a potential ally against India....nothing more nothing less.

China did not had good relationship with India. Ok Have you ever thought why? You need to think my friend why all neighbour countries don't have good relationship with India. China, Bangladesh, sri lanka, Pakistan. Why they are all bad guys ?

China did not had good relationship with India. Ok Have you ever thought why? You need to think my friend why all neighbour countries don't have good relationship with India. China, Bangladesh, sri lanka, Pakistan. Why they are all bad guys ?

same can be said for china my dear friend .....vietnam,india,japan,phillipines,sk are they all bad guys ??

same can be said for china my dear friend .....vietnam,india,japan,phillipines,sk are they all bad guys ??

Here is a list of China's neighbours:

Afghanistan
Bhutan
Burma
India
Japan
Kazakhstan
North Korea
South Korea
Kyrgyzstan
Laos
Mongolia