What's new

India tells Pakistan to take back bodies of armed intruders killed in LoC firing

Status
Not open for further replies.
From which angle does that video show "armed intruders"?

I probably can understand considering you guys are even scared of pigeons...but this is ridiculous!
Really??
See it one more time... You may see (if you want) the gun in his hand that was snatched by the person coming from his back

Really??
See it one more time... You may see (if you want) the gun in his hand that was snatched by the person coming from his back
snatched very unprofessionally + poor quality video made me think that the snatcher was the so called armed intruder...

Now that is clear...guy wasnt killed in LOC firing....that is a few people trying to lynch him AFTER taking the gun...basically called UN-ARMING him...meaning he wasnt killed armed nor on LOC firing!

Stick a 100$ bill on the coffins and Pakistanis will take them back for sure

Indian never ending drama. Indian army should be in some serials with their acting.

snatched very unprofessionally + poor quality video made me think that the snatcher was the so called armed intruder...

Now that is clear...guy wasnt killed in LOC firing....that is a few people trying to lynch him AFTER taking the gun...basically called UN-ARMING him...meaning he wasnt killed armed nor on LOC firing!
Army just saved his life by snatching the weapon from him... Had it been any other part of the world he would have been shot in head

Army just saved his life by snatching the weapon from him... Had it been any other part of the world he would have been shot in head
No need to go so far...Even Kashmiri kids get shot for pelting stones! Or worse for siding the Pakistani cricket team ...SO maybe yea you can cheer for this one!

No need to go so far...Even Kashmiri kids get shot for pelting stones! Or worse for siding the Pakistani cricket team ...SO maybe yea you can cheer for this one!
If army is there just to kill kashmiri then they would not risk there life in snatching the weapon instead it was way easy to shot him...

If army is there just to kill kashmiri then they would not risk there life in snatching the weapon instead it was way easy to shot him...
Well that depends...Someone was filming it...So I doubt they would let the cat out of the bag now ...innit? :pop:

Well that depends...Someone was filming it...So I doubt they would let the cat out of the bag now ...innit? :pop:
Well , you keep yours stance on Kashmir, I keep mine...

India is behaving like a Bollywood randi trying to create a soap opera to get brownies to show to its pimp

India is behaving like a Bollywood randi trying to create a soap opera to get brownies to show to its pimp
Our foreign ministry is making Pakistan famous

Every body know who went to Saudi twice showing there pimp for the brownies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom