What's new

India Talent Show - Warriors of Goja (Amazing! Craziest video ever!)

In plain word "Bunch-of-Idiots". Hitting oneself and giving pain is not talent (NOT TALENT). If you consider these people talented then I have seen many such talented folks in my school and Collee days who hurt themselves when a girl reject proposal.

Still bearing the Pain knowing it is coming. I think they have done something never seen anywhere in Talent Shows :P

In plain word "Bunch-of-Idiots". Hitting oneself and giving pain is not talent (NOT TALENT). If you consider these people talented then I have seen many such talented folks in my school and Collee days who hurt themselves when a girl reject proposal.

then a girl must have rejected them 1000 times for them to go through all this pain :rofl:
there are people who enjoy hurting themselves...these people are one of them....
those who hurt themselves for silly reasons like rejection are wussies(read p)

even though this cannot be considered as a talent.......

talented or not...such are the grit of the people who enroll in our army....for that i am happy.......

even though this cannot be considered as a talent.......

talented or not...such are the grit of the people who enroll in our army....for that i am happy.......

Do you really think such people go to ARMY?.. lol.. They will be thrown out of the first round of SSB which is psychological test.

Do you really think such people go to ARMY?.. lol.. They will be thrown out of the first round of SSB which is psychological test.

Right buddy

I gave SSB twice but failed to clear all their tests, those tests are really hard

Kamaal ey sardaara...Kamaal Kamaal,this power,this endurance..i don't think i can see it any where else.
i had some tears in my eyes watching..dunno why
India-120-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Typical westies seeing the turban calling them terrorists on youtube...to this a desi's reply "If these were terrorists..america would be fuC ked" :D

But this group probably defies the meaning of pain and endurance..Kamaal hai..only from punjab!:D

Bl[i]tZ;2319512 said:
They *start off* by biting into fluorescent light bulbs and it just gets more nuts from there

Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh! :)

Jai Hind!

Sheraan di kaum SIKH Jo bole sau nihaal SAT SHREE AKAAL isse kehten hai aslee mard

Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh!

Last edited by a moderator:
Eating fluorescent bulbs is not an Art or Talent, this video is being Criticized by many Gatka Performers themselves, it gives Wrong message to kids who want to learn Gatka and their parents as well.

Back
Top Bottom