What's new

India strengthens Ballistic Missile Defence Program with SUCCESSFUL PDV INTERCEPTOR MISSILE TEST

We won't and please get rid of that brain washing machine of yours i.e indian media.

No I referring Pakistani's media Sir...... Just google it, what you expert says.... Many recorded videos are available and please feel free to watch.

One target among simultaneous multiple incoming targets was selected. Thats the point. Interceptor had to take out only 1 out of many. In real scenario, that wont be the case, all hostiles will have to be taken out.
Thats what i meant.
But looks like we are gradually moving towards such test as well. Earlier only 1 incoming missile was launched and now its multiple. Shouldnt be long till many targets are also intercepted.

That particular AAD test was for testing the discrimination ability of AAD and the radar stations.
American ABMs can discriminate and choose a legitimate warhead among many in a saturated battlespace, which is what this particular AAD test showed.

Yes we will eventually go into the realm of multiple interceptions in a single test.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom