What's new

India-Singapore naval drill shouldn't hurt others: China

Lol baniya ka naam koi nahi leta, baniya apna kaam waqt aane par kar dete hai.....
Lolz ok to kulbushan ko keb ley rey ? :D

Now bang your head just one project of 10 billion $ investment announced by one Chinese richest group, Even while India decided to boycott China's first Belt and Road Forum (BRF). 13 sq km real estate project in Haryana, that to without tax concessions (and selling out) unlike you and this is not a single case many Chinese automobile companies are in process of setting up plants in India, lands have already brought by some
China's richest man praises absent India at One Belt, One Road meet
China's richest man, the billionaire head of the Wanda Group, Wang Jianlin, praised India's economic potential at the summit and highlighted his group's ambitious plans for India.
Thank you for agreeing that made jn india concept fails badly :D .
I see you peoples are against the Chinese product but you do buy them . why ? Lolz

Becuase they too make things in india, the demand is so much, that the time taken to build things and then export them is causing companies like xiomi and gionee millions, so they have setup manufacturing companies here in India, so basically Make in India never failed..... it has just widened the opportunities for companies to earn profit, and at the same time people of india get jobs and better working environment......
Make in India is not limited to just defence manufacturing, and its not even 2 years since it was launched, give it some time, you will see the results..... we love Chinese smartphones, cause they are cheap and can hold upto 1-2 years after that people often like to buy new phones....Make in India is successful, becuase we have seen growth of our automobile, chemical, nuclear, agro, it, electrical, electronics, mobile phone, railways etc.....
Defence contracts take time to clear, but surely get going...
We will we will lolx ok .

Why you again and again proving your self a joke ?
Comeon behave like mature
before you said no one take India's name in Forem without knowing the truth, I gave you one example and there was many examples, even other countries representative also took India's name in disscussion.

Now you are saying "I am agreeing that made in India concept failed" :suicide2:
You still knows nothing, dont make you joke again and again. This is a real estate project in India so, how "make in India" failed ?
Prove me wrong .

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom