What's new

India Showing Maturity On 'Tantrum-Throwing' China On Doklam: US Expert

We pretended to hit you and then we pretended not to hit you then when you Indians lowered their guard...oops received a slaps...then cried to US and Soviet daddy for been got slapped...that's authentic Indian attitude [emoji38]
I don't know who's guarding your borders but her, we definitely don't have PDFers getting crash course and asked to guard the borders.

Those are professional soldiers and the ones who do the decision making for them are hardened security professionals.

Definitely not Politburo or equivalent cronies in uniform.

So your "complacent" theory is right out of the window.

There is no lowering guards. This is not 1962. Either sides movements are being carefully monitored and analyzed. If China starts war, they'll make permanent enemy out of india.

That what India government think, they assume that China is afraid to start war with India over Dorklam affaire, you can chose to be our enemy anything you want, don't talk like we're depend on you to survive, in contrary being China's enemy, we will have no concern regarding India's demand over our water.

For USA India china war will sound like sweet music, all thanks to chinese arrogence west will come as more mature ppl than east.
Communist party of china will suffer terribly when young hans will die 1000s of kms from thr mainlands for the land they hav no value.

lol what a pathetic statement, you don't even know what you're talking beside hallucinating, same can be said about Indians, when we annihilated your army, they shall be die in vein and for no value instead of stay home and watch bollywood...if I go by your logic.

lol what a pathetic statement, you don't even know what you're talking beside hallucinating, same can be said about Indians, when we annihilated your army, they shall be die in vein and for no value instead of stay home and watch bollywood...if I go by your logic.

its reality Indians will fight for sacred land and specially to help a small nations whose territory is being occupied by an arrogant ppl. On the other hand I see zero value for chinese hans youngesters which not only fight in area where they have no sense of warfare but also for no cause and also lose a trade opportunity which could become much bigger than any other nation hans trade .. for Indians if chinese dont stop bullying bhutan or other nations this war is worth the cause.

its reality Indians will fight for sacred land and specially to help a small nations whose territory is being occupied by an arrogant ppl. On the other hand I see zero value for chinese hans youngesters which not only fight in area where they have no sense of warfare but also for no cause and also lose a trade opportunity which could become much bigger than any other nation hans trade .. for Indians if chinese dont stop bullying bhutan or other nations this war is worth the cause.

pure bullshit again India is so scare that China normalize relation with Bhutan so pretend to be the nice guys...LMAO, most likely they will die for nothing...and Bhutan already said explicitly that they didn't ask Indian to die for them, if Indian chose to be, it's not Bhutan's problem.

Back
Top Bottom