What's new

India set to loose 90,000sq meters to China, Asian water security threatened

to be honest: india has to do what it has to do to secure its citizens. it's not reasonable to expect india not to.

but did you just admit that india was stealing water from pakistan? we haven't stolen a drop of water, the dam isn't even built yet!

no dear India is not stealing any water...
on the contrary India always told Pakistn right from the beginning aboout the dams and didnt hide anything......as against CHina hiding all the way about the dams.....and just recently telling about it....

It is only u who are jussstifying that stealing water is right....and if China does that to India u will say its right...

hopefully there are saner ppl up in CHina who dont do such a thing when ur dam is built....coz even not a single person will support ur such a move....and i think even no Pakistani member here.....

if China does steal then well the whole India will be up against it.....n u will be in deep trouble and China's irresponsible actions could be the cause of demise of Asia...

hopefully ppl there dont think like u....coz stealing water is not justified...

all are entitiled to their share of water....it is ur responsibility to use ur share in a more better manner rather then wasting or polluting ur water n then stealing another's water....

Stealing water is not justified as u say...GET IT ACROSS UR MIND....

Last edited:
i dont know what u mean by that...
do u mean to say best of luck to China for stealing India's water and that u want them to do it when dam is built..??

China deserves the water, it will be very useful to them. I can't say the same for india.

India waters are mostly polluted and contaminated with sewage. Thank you.

Dude then y dont u contribute to the river linking project in India so that all the polluted waters stay within India itself..?
nd BTW doesnt Hafiz Sayeed wants to wage Jihad for this sewage contaminated water..? :lol::lol:

China deserves the water, it will be very useful to them. I can't say the same for india.

Can u pls share the intelligent criteria on which u decided China deserves water whereas India doesnt..?It wuld be enlightening for all of us out here..

you know..China's rivers are extremely polluted...All the Industrial progress they have made is by paying an enormous price in terms of water and environment....

Pollution turns China river red; 200,000 lose water - USATODAY.com

"Most of China's canals, rivers and lakes are severely tainted by industrial, agricultural and household pollution. Chinese leaders say the country faces a critical water shortage, partly due to chronic pollution and chemical accidents."

Last edited:
Neville Maxwell's "India's China War" gives it best - the Chinese government told the Indians that they were only opposed to the nature of the treaties that had been imposed on them i.e. the Chinese government of the time was forces to accept the treaties under duress because of its weak position. they wanted to renegotiate the treaties on a more equitable basis - they might still agree to the same boundaries but they wanted discussions that were fair and jsut to both parties; the Chinese were prepared to be generous , and were on many occasions, and might agree to retain existing boundaries.

It was India which was arrogant and believed, and believes, itself as the Imperial successor of the British Raj.

Neville Maxwell's "India's China War" gives it best - the Chinese government told the Indians that they were only opposed to the nature of the treaties that had been imposed on them i.e. the Chinese government of the time was forces to accept the treaties under duress because of its weak position. they wanted to renegotiate the treaties on a more equitable basis - they might still agree to the same boundaries but they wanted discussions that were fair and jsut to both parties; the Chinese were prepared to be generous , and were on many occasions, and might agree to retain existing boundaries.

It was India which was arrogant and believed, and believes, itself as the Imperial successor of the British Raj.

we are discussing water...!! not India-China border dispute...plz keep it on topic..

Apart from some areas in Ganges and Yamuna, the rest of the rivers are not polluted and is used for agricultural and drinking purposes.
I know you have commented without any facts to back it up. But thanks for the concern anyway.

india-rivers.gif

the Chinese are now asking India to be thankful that they are sharing this information because they are under no obligation to do so.

I think this defines the entire story. The thing is India and China don't have any sort of agreement about sharing of water. while on the other hand, Pakistan and India has an agreement. at which indian govt. agreed and signed. But its too coward to step back from the agreements you did in past. All your dams which you are building at Pakistani Rivers are clear violations of these agreements, and besides all your trolls and arrogant posts and all the stupid backdoor politics of your govt. you guyz cannot hide it from entire world.. Perhaps world isn't blind.

If you don't have any agreement over water sharing with china, then china is free to do whatever she wants in her territory. But Indo-Pak situation is simply different. We have agreements at which your past govt's agreed and now you are simply violating these past agreements..

:agree:

Back
Top Bottom