What's new

India sends Bangladeshi girl back with BSF commanders

RISING SUN

Reaction score
Country
India
India sends Bangladeshi girl back with BSF commanders
In a goodwill gesture, India has sent back a nine-year-old Bangladeshi girl, who had illegally crossed border along with her mother and brother four years back, with a BSF delegation which landed in Dhaka today for the bi-annual border talks between the neighbours.

The girl, whose mother has since died and whose brother was repatriated earlier, was handed over by Border Security Force (BSF) chief Subhash Joshi to his counterpart in the Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB).

Top brass of the BSF is in Dhaka for a five-day Director General level talks which are held bi-annually.

The young girl, Afroza Khatun, was living with an NGO in West Bengal's Nadia after her mother had died in 2009 in a hospital while serving a punishment handed down by an Indian court for illegally crossing the Indo-Bangla border.

The BSF had intercepted Khatun's mother Manowara, a resident of Natore district in Bangladesh, at a border post area in South Dinajpur in West Bengal in January 2009.

Senior officials said while Khatun's 13-year-old brother Parvez was sent back to his country in 2010, she was held back in India for completion of certain legal travel procedures.

A special BSF team, which travelled from Kolkata to reach Dhaka for the meeting today, took the girl along and subsequently the paramilitary chief handed over Khatun to BGB DG Maj Gen Aziz Ahmed.
India sends Bangladeshi girl back with BSF commanders | Business Standard

How is this goodwill? This is the very least we can do and should have done long ago.

Proper medical examination is needed, drugged and raped is ver common in Indian army. So victim may not remember at all.

What took them so long ?

She came illegally, that was the biggest problem, GOI can't send a little child over the border in illegal way. That's why they took time to make it legal first then sent her. Bangladesh doesn't consider that that there is any illegal migration happening from Bangladesh to India, so it took us long time to convince them in legal way. BTW she was taken care of in good way as she was only a child living in NGO.

Proper medical examination is needed, drugged and raped is ver common in Indian army. So victim may not remember at all.

My GOD what is happening to our Pakistani brothers day by day. For GOD sake don't say this to a child aged 9 now. When she moved here she was only 4-5 years aged. She had already suffered grave pain as she had leave her motherland then her mother died in hospital then here brother went back to motherland, & here for just sake of our self-righteousness we are not only going against the enemy but also degrading the very existence of a woman. for even once did you think that why did she leave her motherland?

So they killed Mother in 2009 and have now woken up in 2013 to give the minor girl back as indian forces delegation was visiting Dhaka.

So they killed Mother in 2009 and have now woken up in 2013 to give the minor girl back as indian forces delegation was visiting Dhaka.

Her mother was sentenced for prison but she was ill so admitted in hospital where she died later. she wasn't killed. Hope I have to not repeat this.
Peace.

My GOD what is happening to our Pakistani brothers day by day. For GOD sake don't say this to a child aged 9 now. When she moved here she was only 4-5 years aged. She had already suffered grave pain as she had leave her motherland then her mother died in hospital then here brother went back to motherland, & here for just sake of our self-righteousness we are not only going against the enemy but also degrading the very existence of a woman. for even once did you think that why did she leave her motherland?

See thats why rapes are so common in Bharat. Excuses never stop coming, no one take rapes seriously there. Here are short list of Indian excuses for rape.

1: It happens in USA allot more
2: At least she is still alive
3: hey look i finally found rape news from Pakistan

Its time for Indians to take rapes seriously like others countries does, the situation is even worse then South Africa.

See thats why rapes are so common in Bharat. Excuses never stop coming, no one take rapes seriously there. Here are short list of Indian excuses for rape.

Its time for Indians to take rapes seriously like others countries does, the situation is even worse then South Africa.

Get a life .

The rape cases in India are far less than pakistan .

Unlike paksitan we take these cases seriously . That is why you saw a wide spread protest in Delhi and other parts of India .

Also we take strict action against rapists unlike pakistan where rape victims are jailed because they register case .

though the topic is banned
but for ur kind information i would like to tell you rape happen everywhere
even in Pak(last year more than 150 cases were recorded)

and u r such a cheap poster
u cant see gud things i guess

as long as Bangladesh Govt pays for med exam , no problem. Male or female doctor, any preference?

Back
Top Bottom