India says Pakistan's Zardari sincere in terror fight

BATMAN

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
India says Pakistan's Zardari sincere in terror fight: report
1 day ago

NEW DELHI (AFP) — India believes Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari is sincere about fighting terror but wants him to match his words with action, a senior government minister was quoted as saying Saturday.

Foreign minister Pranab Mukherjee described Zardari as a "nice man" and a "gentleman" whose wife, former premier Benazir Bhutto, was a victim of a "senseless brutal terror attack," the Press Trust of India news agency reported.

"I would like to say I believe in his (Zardari's) sincerity because he himself is a victim of a terror attack," Mukherjee said, referring to Bhutto's killing in a gun and suicide attack in December 2007.

"I believe he (Zardari) has a desire to fight against terrorism," the minister said but added: "My belief is not adequate. It must be backed by action taken by the government and authorities of Pakistan."

India has been relentless in piling pressure on Islamabad to close down what it says are training camps for Islamic militant groups in Pakistan since the November 26-29 Mumbai militant attacks in which 165 people were killed.

The attacks have led to a sharp spike in tensions between the nuclear-armed neighbours, which have fought three wars since independence in 1947.

India blames the Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Taiba Islamic group for staging the 60-hour siege in the country's commercial capital, a charge that Lashkar denies.

New Delhi has also accused Pakistan's powerful military spy agency, the Inter-Services Intelligence, of involvement in the attacks while steering clear of pointing a finger at the Zardari administration.

In January, Islamabad admitted that the man accused of being the lone surviving gunman involved in the devastating Mumbai attacks was a Pakistani national.

Mohammed Ajmal Amir Iman, also known as Kasab, was alleged to have been a member of the 10-strong Islamist commando-type unit that targeted multiple locations in Mumbai including two luxury hotels, a cafe and a Jewish centre.

Earlier this month, Pakistan's interior minister Rehman Malik admitted that part of the Mumbai conspiracy was hatched in Pakistan, with the attackers using boats to make their way to coastal Mumbai.

But on Friday, Pakistan's naval chief Noman Bashir said Islamabad had "no evidence whatsoever that (the gunman) Ajmal Kasab had gone to India from Pakistani territorial waters" -- drawing a sharp rebuke from India for engaging in "multiple speak, duplicity and denial."

Looks like the squirt has some feelings and a little brains afterall.

I think Zardari is the first person in history who have accepted indian claims proactively at some occassions he offered more than what was required out of him.
Indians pins lots of hope on Zardari.
I think compliments were due from long time.

On the other hand Zardari does not seemed sincier with Pakistan.
He is more of infamous rather being famous for any qualities.
People of Pakistan do not trust him.
He is constantly trying to medel in state security institutions and very anxious to appoint his confidents as head of defence branches. i.e. Navy, Airforce, ISI or Army.

Having friends like Zardari, does Pakistan still need enemies?

Hoye tum dost jis key
Dushman uska aasman kyon ho

Mirza Ghalib

Yes he is sincere with India, No Doubt about that.

He has Done a lot for India than Pakistan in His 1 year of Presidency.

If India says something good about Pakistan's president Zardari, that means he's bad bad bad for Pakistan and not looking for Pakistan's best interst.

Wasnt this supposed to be your last post on this forum !! Changed your mind already :chilli: Think strongly about a political career :taz:

Old 02-27-2009, 10:20 PM #24 (permalink)
Omar1984
SENIOR MEMBERS

Countries: [Pakistan] [Pakistan]

Default Re: Why Indians hate us - Part I. modern cities.
I've decided that I dont want any part of a Pakistani forum that caters to Indians and treats some of our Chinese members so disrespectfully.

This is my last post on this forum.

We all know what's happening in Pakistan today is because of India. Never did we see suicide bombings in Pakistan before India set its consulates in Afghanistan. Never did we have any major problems in our western provinces before India set its consulates in Afghanistan. Its obvious India is the cause of major problems of Pakistan. Taliban and BLA are funded by India, go watch any Indian media, chat with any Indian on the internet, visit their forums...the Indians want Pakistan to disappear from the world map and its not only Indian government/Indian army..the regular Indian is very racist and hates Pakistanis and Pakistan more than anything.

As for our best friend China, this is the only nation that will save Pakistan and has always been there for Pakistan even more than any Muslim nation. Even last year when Musharaf was threatened by US, he went to China and China warned US not to start war with Pakistan..the US backed off. Pakistan will never find such a sincere and caring friend like China.

If some of the Chinese members find that their fellow Chinese has been banned please dont take it the wrong way. This forum doesn't represent all Pakistanis. I hope we Pakistanis know who are our real friends and who are our worst enemy.

China is Pakistan's real friend. India is Pakistan's worst enemy.

Long Live China-Pakistan friendship

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Asif Zardar aka 20% - is setting the stage for the next US-India sposored military coup.

Perfect after a peace deal in SWAT being avoided by Zardari and his decisions being as anti Pak as possible he will be a fan with India.

Wasnt this supposed to be your last post on this forum !! Changed your mind already :chilli: Think strongly about a political career :taz:

Old 02-27-2009, 10:20 PM #24 (permalink)
Omar1984
SENIOR MEMBERS

Countries: [Pakistan] [Pakistan]

Default Re: Why Indians hate us - Part I. modern cities.
I've decided that I dont want any part of a Pakistani forum that caters to Indians and treats some of our Chinese members so disrespectfully.

This is my last post on this forum.

We all know what's happening in Pakistan today is because of India. Never did we see suicide bombings in Pakistan before India set its consulates in Afghanistan. Never did we have any major problems in our western provinces before India set its consulates in Afghanistan. Its obvious India is the cause of major problems of Pakistan. Taliban and BLA are funded by India, go watch any Indian media, chat with any Indian on the internet, visit their forums...the Indians want Pakistan to disappear from the world map and its not only Indian government/Indian army..the regular Indian is very racist and hates Pakistanis and Pakistan more than anything.

As for our best friend China, this is the only nation that will save Pakistan and has always been there for Pakistan even more than any Muslim nation. Even last year when Musharaf was threatened by US, he went to China and China warned US not to start war with Pakistan..the US backed off. Pakistan will never find such a sincere and caring friend like China.

If some of the Chinese members find that their fellow Chinese has been banned please dont take it the wrong way. This forum doesn't represent all Pakistanis. I hope we Pakistanis know who are our real friends and who are our worst enemy.

China is Pakistan's real friend. India is Pakistan's worst enemy.

Long Live China-Pakistan friendship

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Now an indian here is stalking me on this forum :crazy:

Perfect after a peace deal in SWAT being avoided by Zardari and his decisions being as anti Pak as possible he will be a fan with India.

All the people in Swat are going to have to live under the rule of the Taliban,, I wonder how many of you wouldl really want to live that way. While they are going to let girls go to school, they have to be covered completly...Some day the Taliban might rule all of Pakistan the way things are going,,,,I know if they ever do I will never be back...

All the people in Swat are going to have to live under the rule of the Taliban,, I wonder how many of you wouldl really want to live that way. While they are going to let girls go to school, they have to be covered completly...Some day the Taliban might rule all of Pakistan the way things are going,,,,I know if they ever do I will never be back...

Good. Dont return back go back to the dirty streets of delhi instead where you came from :enjoy:

Now an indian here is stalking me on this forum :crazy:

I am of a mixed Pakistani(Indian muslim) / White Irish ancestary. However I love India (and Pakistan too) .

Just pointing out from your own post. Next time think before you write anything :bunny:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom