What's new

India says it has serious concerns over terrorism in Pak

Rahul9090

Reaction score
Country
India
india today said it has serious concerns over terrorism inPakistan and it has to deal with it in the best possible manner as terrorism "cannot be responded by terrorism".

"We have to deal with Pakistan in the best manner possible given the circumstances given the fact that we cannot respond terrorism with terrorism. We are seen as a force for moderation, reason, stability and the good sense and that is a huge asset that we should never let go," Foreign Secretary Sujatha Singh told women journalists at an event to mark International Women's Day.

She also talked about "harsh realities" in Pakistan which need to be recognised. "We still have serious concerns about terrorism in Pakistan. We have serious concerns over many incidents that have happened that seemed to keep our efforts to normalise relations back," she said.

She was asked if India was soft on Pakistan because there was a 'disconnect' between the political will and foreign policy implementation in the country.

"We are all on the same page in the government," she added.

We cannot respond terrorism with terrorism: India | Business Standard

Last I checked India was the third most bombed country in the world 2013:

India among most dangerous places in the world
Huh? And last I checked was that Pakistani terrorist bombers killed 53,000 Pakistanis including soldiers and civilians. In the same period, 623 Indians were killed by terrorists.

So, which is the more dangerous - India or Pakistan? You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out! :P

Huh? And last I checked was that Pakistani terrorist bombers killed 53,000 Pakistanis including soldiers and civilians. In the same period, 623 Indians were killed by terrorists.

So, which is the more dangerous - India or Pakistan? You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out! :P

sources plz .... about quoted 'figures'

India is the toilet of the world.

Pakistan should complain about the smell by this toilet they are next to.
As your name suggests, you are a menace to society! You need to STFU if you have nothing positive to contribute. Or go play with the kids outside.

These damn trolls need to be banned as they lower the standards of PDF which webby and the mods are trying their best to raise to the next level.

But such fools jump in and spoil the party. Jeeez! :pissed:

Last edited:

Well you have provided the source only for Pakistan as expected, but to remind you, in your post you made a claim about India as well (below is your previous post)

have look from Indian source on Fatalities in India during the same period is 34,459 (i.e. from 2001 as mention in Express Tribune link which you shared in your post for Pakistan) , I believe you can calculate the difference (34,459-623= ???) yourself, I don't want to spoil your false feel good claim

link : India Fatalities :: South Asia Terrorism portal

Indian Fatalities.JPG

Last edited:
Well you have provided the source only for Pakistan as expected, but to remind you, in your post you made a claim about India as well (below is your previous post)

have look from Indian source on Fatalities in India during the same period is 34,459 (i.e. from 2001 as mention in Express Tribune link which you shared in your post for Pakistan) , I believe you can calculate the difference (34,459-623= ???) yourself, I don't want to spoil your false feel good claim

link : India Fatalities :: South Asia Terrorism portal

View attachment 20366

Haha Bharati busted. :) @OrionHunter :lol:

What's the casualty figure now in Muslim Kashmir? 70,000 or is it 80,000?

That's just Muslim Kashmir for now, never mind the 16 other insurgencies in India. DRDO will probably need to invent a new generation calculator to add all that up.

STINKING indian BULL SHIT! more than 90% of terrorism in Pakistan is india-sponsored.

india today said it has serious concerns over terrorism inPakistan and it has to deal with it in the best possible manner as terrorism "cannot be responded by terrorism".

"We have to deal with Pakistan in the best manner possible given the circumstances given the fact that we cannot respond terrorism with terrorism. We are seen as a force for moderation, reason, stability and the good sense and that is a huge asset that we should never let go," Foreign Secretary Sujatha Singh told women journalists at an event to mark International Women's Day.

She also talked about "harsh realities" in Pakistan which need to be recognised. "We still have serious concerns about terrorism in Pakistan. We have serious concerns over many incidents that have happened that seemed to keep our efforts to normalise relations back," she said.

She was asked if India was soft on Pakistan because there was a 'disconnect' between the political will and foreign policy implementation in the country.

"We are all on the same page in the government," she added.

We cannot respond terrorism with terrorism: India | Business Standard

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom