What's new

India’s tense ties with China

Is this the same Achuthanandan who mocked the NSG martyr UniKrishnan's parents? Yeah, sure he went against party stance by being "pro India" during the 62 war. Apparently, the Indian express is also not averse to writing propaganda articles. Sad really.

Communism doesn't match our attitude and instincts at all. Wheather maoist or marxist or leninist or whatever.

LOL. What exactly is Indian attitude and instinct? is it something inherent in us? Are we born with it?

May the process be started by their recent whitewash in General Elections.

The communist needed to lose to show them that Singur and Nandigram is not forgotten by us. I was extremely pleased that they lost.

blood starts boiling whenever I hear their regressive strategies & outdated agenda.

More regressive than the BJP/RSS/VHPs temple agenda?

like their opposing towards indian millitary ties with usa

We should not have close military ties with the US. Buying weapons and being friendly is one thing, but we do not want to be an ally of the US.

Sigh, the very first sentence of the article is not true already. And the writer is a leading journalist based in Delhi. :D
I noticed it was Mao, right?

The rest of article is very true though.

We should not have close military ties with the US. Buying weapons and being friendly is one thing, but we do not want to be an ally of the US.[/QUOTE]

that is exactly what i want to say buying millitary equipment is different that should our cpim leaders understand rather than opposing the millitary exercise yudh abhyas

Let the CPIM say what they want to say. In fact it is good, their should always be checks and balance especially in a democracy. Our ultimate goal should be not to an ally of anybody and achieve self-sufficience rather than depend on imports.

As far as current scenario goes its golden period for us. I am not sure if there is any country in the world who can import arms from Russia, EU, Israel and USA :tup:

I noticed it was Mao, right?

The rest of article is very true though.

totally 5 portraits: Sun Yat-sen, Mao, Deng, Jiang and Hu.
none of them looks like Stalin :rofl:
however, in the eyes of the leading journalist based in Delhi, one of them must be Stalin because he badly need a link to tie Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPI-M) with China as the title of his article suggested.
I didn't really read the rest stuff carefully because from the first sentence I knew it's a piece of propaganda.

totally 5 portraits: Sun Yat-sen, Mao, Deng, Jiang and Hu.
none of them looks like Stalin :rofl:
however, in the eyes of the leading journalist based in Delhi, one of them must be Stalin because he badly need a link to tie Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPI-M) with China as the title of his article suggested.
I didn't really read the rest stuff carefully because from the first sentence I knew it's a piece of propaganda.

Propaganda by an Indian journo in a Pk news paper ?

We should not have close military ties with the US. Buying weapons and being friendly is one thing, but we do not want to be an ally of the US.

Speaking from our experience, you need to maintain reasonably close ties with your weapons supplier. For spares, repairs, upgrades, etc.

Propaganda by an Indian journo in a Pk news paper ?

Dawn has regular Indian columnists to present the Indian point of view.

Communism?Our goverment have already give up the Communism dream a long time ago.We have no interest in fighting the rest of the world.Money can change every thing,even communists...

Hogwash
Cant we just stop bickering and get along.
and You know, connect on something we have in common.
Relations between India and China are not as bad as some people would like you to believe.

Is China trying to undermine India, possibly blunt its presence on the world stage, yes
Would we do it any differently, no

DO they shoot at us from across the border, no
Do they have animosity towards us, yes
What is the only dispute we have with China, A border dispute that has not claimed a single life in over 20 years.
Now on the Pak side, we loose a Jawan for LOC violations every fortnight.

Why dont the Chinese and Indians trust each other,
well the Indians are Tired of seeing the Chinese always ahead of them in something or the other.
well the Chinese, never gave much though to India until about 8 years ago.
and dont want another country to steal some of there Asian thunder.

you know, maybe not right now in the immediate future but when this border dispute gets settled and it probably will over the next 10 years.
Both countries will have so much trade between them, they really cant afford anything but Friendly relations.

That is what is really gonna happen when you step back get rid of all the emotion and actually think of what the future might hold.

So what did the rest of you think was gonna happen, we would build up our defense forces and have our self a little Asian war. what that could potentially be nuclear.

Sensationalist propaganda all of it.

As far as current scenario goes its golden period for us. I am not sure if there is any country in the world who can import arms from Russia, EU, Israel and USA :tup:

that's all well and good.
But because ive been watching a lot of top gear recently.

but i want India to make a hell of a lot more roads.

so i can buy a dream car like the TATA JAGUAR XJ and drive it for hours on literally Kilometers of Open road.

I know, In India open roads that's a pipe dream right.
But hey if we ever managed to pull it off, That my friend is the real golden period.
that in a country of more than a Billion people , an Individual can still find a private stretch of open highway, in a developed india

That is a true golden period.

then again i have a watched a bit too much top gear

India, USA, Al-Qaeda

3 most disgusting rubbish in the World!

Not sure abt India , but our neighbouring country is just that ,as U said ,A GARBAGE. the world wont miss anything if there was no pakistan , which is exporting terrorrism through its back/front door and roof top.

Relegion means everything damn thing to them ....even if they cant read their own Book. and killing every Hindu/ Jew / Christian is justifiable , as they are anti-Islam (or so U guys think)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom