What's new

India’s Subversive Role in Afghanistan

My point was 2014 has become 2024 now, 12 years in the future, so , picture abhi baki hai mere dost.
americans will be in afghan prison for next 12 yrs restricted to their bases in main cities.It will be like they be prisoners in the Guantanamo of taliban.............:rofl:

To quote a member Abu Zolfiqar:

funny thing is, the indians were the one who openly supported and backed the soviet invasion of Afghanistan and then claim it was Pakistan that "destroyed" Afghanistan

Here are some facts and figures for our "esteemed", rather rambunctious indian guests on this forum:

--Most successful professionals in today’s Afghan society studied in Pakistan. They dominate the work place not only in government offices, international organizations and NGOs but also as professionals, businessmen, and skilled and semi-skilled workers.

--Afghan graduates from Pakistani universities are paid significantly higher salaries than graduates from any other neighboring country.

--Pakistan is further providing 2,000 fully funded graduate and post-graduate scholarships to Afghan students in its institutions of higher learning over the next four years. The placements are being made in ten different fields from medicine to IT to agriculture. The first batch of the students under this programme had already left for Pakistan early this year.

--Providing consistent and across the board education and capacity building opportunities is Pakistan’s greatest gift to the people of Afghanistan and it is considered so innate that it is hardly mentioned in any discourse in Kabul. Of course the propaganda artists (with their vested interests) hide this "shameful" statistic from their youth

--Another important area where Pakistan has been of unlimited help to the people of Afghanistan is healthcare. Afghans are provided free medical care in Pakistan’s government hospitals, a facility that is not even available to a chunk of our own nationals!!

--Over 90 percent of Afghans who seek medical treatment abroad visit Pakistan. Most of the Afghan patients opt for free treatment at government or philanthropic healthcare facilities. Moneyed Afghan patients are welcomed by many countries but for their less fortunate compatriots only Pakistan has kept its doors opened.

--40 percent of patients in Peshawar’s major government hospitals and 11 percent patients in tertiary hospitals all over Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province are Afghans; over 50 percent patients in major government hospitals in Quetta are Afghan nationals; and two Pakistani philanthropic hospitals perform free eye surgeries on about 30,000 Afghans every year.

--Since 2001, Pakistan has also played an active, but unpublicized, role in Afghanistan’s reconstruction and providing humanitarian assistance.

Following are some of the major assistance projects which Pakistan had completed, or about to complete:

1. A state of the art Allama Iqbal Faculty at Kabul University is completed.
2. As a separate project, the Government of Pakistan is furnishing the Iqbal Faculty building.
3. The building of Sir Syed Science Faculty Block is near completion in Nangarhar University, Jalalabad.
4. The structure of Liaqat Ali Khan Engineering Faculty in Balkh University, Mazar-e-Sharif is almost complete.
5. Rehman Baba High School in Kabul was completed, where 1200 students are currently enrolled.
6. As another project on the same campus, hostel for 1000 students is under construction.
7. Donated buses for the students of Kabul University.
8. A sprawling Jinnah Hospital Complex with ten towers is under construction in Kabul. It will provide the most modern health facility in the country.
9. Civil work on Nishter Kidney Hospital in Jalalabad is completed. Afghan doctors, paramedics and technicians to run this facility are also trained in Pakistan.
10. A 200 bed Naib Aminullah Khan Logari Hospital is under construction in Logar.
11. Donated mobile field hospitals and ambulances to several provinces.
12. Construction of Torkham-Jalalabad Road in eastern Afghanistan is completed.
13. On request of the Afghan Government, Pakistan has undertaken to convert Torkham-Jalalabad road in a dual carriage highway. About 60 percent work is already completed on this project.
14. Built three intra-city roads in Jalalabad.
15. Provided earth-moving and road building machinery to various provinces.
16. Donated fifty buses for public transportation.
17. Provided cash assistance to the Afghan Government.
18. Distributed food packages to the needy and school supplies to students in large numbers.

Several other major projects, including two Eye Hospitals, Limb Centre at Badakhshan, two Nuclear Medical Centers in Kabul and Jalalabad, are either ongoing or in the pipeline.

such evil destruction we are waging on Afghanistan! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

fact of the matter is, we've done more for Afghanistan than what they've done for themselves.....and then as soon as they walk back across the border they abuse us and claim we are the cause of all their ills (thanks in part to enemy propaganda and brain-washing)

The Afghans are indeed a treacherous ehsan farmosh people. Now they have started playing with fire.

By teaming up and becoming an Indian stooge their country will once again be in ruin.

kabuliwala is recent phenomenon of tagore days.Afghanis have been attacking /ruling india for centuries.did you forgot mahmood of ghazani who looted your temples or did you forgot mama shakuni from gandhar during mahabarta,or dod you forget sher shah suri of famous GT road.

So you are referring to the time when Pakistan was a part of India? Guess they screwed present day Pakistan more than they did India since their expeditions were limited to present day Pakistan and northern part of present day India.

---removing this since some people got too emotional about a harmless suggestion----

My point was 2014 has become 2024 now, 12 years in the future, so , picture abhi baki hai mere dost.

Let them stay there. I think it is important that they stay there and help Pakistan to effect stability in Afghanistan. However, India's role unfortunately would be limited to, Oye Chotay Cha Leya.

No afghan Ruled India , They were gorilla Fighters Hit and Run policy.:disagree:

220px-Sher_Shah_Suri_by_Breshna.jpg

Let them stay there. I think it is important that they stay there and help Pakistan to effect stability in Afghanistan. However, India's role unfortunately would be limited to, Oye Chotay Cha Leya.

Even our limited role without any Indian troop is the concern for Pakistan.

Cha for the drone pilot who would have bombed Pakistani citizens a few minutes back or for the erstwhile Pakistani asset (Taliban) who would have blown up a couple of Pakistani airforce / navy planes... As long as they hurt Pakistan, giving them tea is really no problem.. We will also add complementary biscuits to go with that tea .

americans will be in afghan prison for next 12 yrs restricted to their bases in main cities.It will be like they be prisoners in the Guantanamo of taliban.............:rofl:

As long as they are directing drone attacks on Pakistani soil from their bases, that's good enough..The end objective after all is to hurt Pakistan. Right?

Dude.. What's wrong with my post. Have I said a single disrespectful thing to her or to her family?

Ma'am AJTR, if you find my post anyway offensive, please tell me and i will gladly apologize and remove it.

I'm teaching my child the glorious islamic history ala Abhimanyu of mahabarata style now i cant do the mistake like subhadra to fall asleep and leave the lesson incomplete which later can become a question of like and death as was in case of abhimanyu(he knew how to enter the chakravhyu but didnt knew how to get out coz he learnt incomplete lesson)

For a muslim, your knowledge of Hindu scriptures is pretty good.. Nice to know.

barray khush hotay ho. ha ha ha ....... auqat phir bhi chaye pilanay walay ki hi rahay gi.

Saara pind vi mar jaye Chaudhary fer vi nahin bano gay

ha ha ha

Koi nayi pappe... Starbucks bhi to chai hi pilata hai but has annual revenue 5 times Pakistan's defence budget. Chai pilane wale ko kam mat samajhna ... HA HA HA

in other words, Pakistan's defence budget is smaller than the revenue of a chai wala :rofl:

hehehhehe....5 year rule this must be one of smallest rule in India:P , it's more shame than pride :lol:.
Rule to rule hai chahe sher shah suri ka 5 yrs ka ho ya fir vajpayee ka 13 days ka........:P

Back
Top Bottom