What's new

India’s exports improve, trade gap narrows

about 3/4 of Singapore or 2/3 of Hongkong
well, it´s not fair to compare with city states like Singapore or HongKong. They act like trading hubs. Most parts in export items are not produced in the countries. True is, they are rich.

yeah, they are girl´s best friends.

:laugh:

article225720916c051e9000005dc734_634x424.jpg

Diamonds are girls' best friend. :P

well, it´s not fair to compare with city states like Singapore or HongKong. They act like trading hubs. Most parts in export items are not produced in the countries. True is, they are rich.
well.you are right.but i would feel proud that if some city in mainland China can match India now,unlucky no.shenzhen only exported 271 billion USD in 2012.long way behind India,sad for it.

@Viet do not feed the troll mate :cheers:

On the contrary the more India engages with ASEAN the more it is good for both parties, India and ASEAN connectivity will be coming soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't understand.... his intention is to troll... they will never learn.... pathetic people...
troll?why troll? or do you think it is shame to export low?
it is good statistics what we dont have,indicating that your economy is domestic driven and hardly affected by outside world.how good it is!why dont you see your own advantage?

troll?why troll? or do you think it is shame to export low?
it is good statistics what we dont have,indicating that your economy is domestic driven and hardly affected by outside world.how good it is!why dont you see your own advantage?

He asked about Indian export not comparison.... anyways i am not interested to argue with some guy like you...

He asked about Indian export not comparison.... anyways i am not interested to argue with some guy like you...
not interested or feel hard to argue against the truth?and anything wrong to make such comparison?the three are neighbors in the Asia ranking list.and it is easy for you such a big country to exceed if you want,anytime!

not interested or feel hard to argue against the truth?and anything wrong to make such comparison?the three are neighbors in the Asia ranking list.and it is easy for you such a big country to exceed if you want,anytime!

i don't want to downgrade my self to your level..

Back
Top Bottom