What's new

India releases poisonous water in Sutlej River

destroying country doesn't mean wiping out people you idiot, we have humanity, will even give everyone toilet afterwords
It was my understanding that you were a hardline fanatic/ ISIS like radical person...!!
It seems I was wrong.

According to Indus Water Treaty, isn't Sutlej awarded to India anyway? Why does Pak need to use it?
We have almost blocked these rivers, what they're talking about is the floodwater that goes to the other side maybe once in a while with the whole waste that gets accumulated in our dams, it's like flushing. Unfortunately, the shit ends up in Pakistan.

We have almost blocked these rivers, what they're talking about is the floodwater that goes to the other side maybe once in a while with the whole waste that gets accumulated in our dams, it's like flushing. Unfortunately, the shit ends up in Pakistan.
Avoidable. I am sure there is a mechanism in IWT to deal with it.

Avoidable. I am sure there is a mechanism in IWT to deal with it.
I doubt it, after all, it was signed when we had barely some industries, but there is a mechanism to inform the other side of flash floods when dams are opened which I am sure is followed.

Pakistan should just make some Onager artillery, load up the filthy water into barrels and launch it into Indian cities and villages closest to the border. let them bathe in water as filthy as the Ganges.

Last edited:
Pakistan should just make some Onager artillery, load up the filthy water into barrels and launch it into Indian cities and villages close to the border. let them bathe in water as filthy as the Ganges.
That might actually work. We just eradicated polio, the fear of it returning, might actually force our government to put water treatment plants.

No cure of this country .... welcome to India ..

1612116524118.png

1612116759262.png

It was my understanding that you were a hardline fanatic/ ISIS like radical person...!!
It seems I was wrong.

I always thought you are active memeber RSS cow lynching brigade and I still think you are.
by the way there are no Muslims in ISIS but hired guns managed by anti-muslim states to create chaos in Muslim states, only hardline in ISIS is money could be Jew money, Christian money, Hindu money or Arab money.

Trolling

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem is the cowardly goons in Pakistan who allowed India to built dams unilaterally on these rivers. Just imagine what kind of people would fear such pathetic, weak, malnourished and cowardly nation such as India?? Let me answer this - only people who do not have Islamic Faith in their hearts and people who value life in this World more than Life in the Afterlife. Leaders who are more interested in DHA housing schemes for example.

words are cheap. it is easy to sit in Australia than fight

words are cheap. it is easy to sit in Australia than fight

Yes I sit in Australia, and I am a happy Aussie, but I have gained the right to use such words. Let's just say that my family specifically my father have done our bit for the country. We can't do anymore. Country's biggest problem is these Generals, and their actions for the past 70-years specially during the Afghan war which has destroyed this country. And then their active support and upbringing of corrupt people like Nawaz, Zardari and so on.

Back
Top Bottom