What's new

India preparing the 4th Mi-25 gunship for delivery to Afghanistan

Always smaller power have to bear most of the costs when you fight a bigger rival. He succeeded in bring down the pressure of Kashmir by equating with Balochistan. Kashmir is calmer now that is was in last 40 days.

Lol I don't know what is your criteria for calm but this is situation in IOK today.

http://qz.com/763943/paralysed-for-nearly-50-days-kashmir-is-living-its-worst-nightmare-in-decades/

I don't see any decline in pressure in Kashmir or Pakistan's position on Kashmir.

And we have been fighting bigger power s for years and that didn't change our position on Kashmir a tiny bit. And here you are thinking that Modi's blunder on Balochistan that actually favors Pakistan would force us to change. :lol:

Lol I don't know what is your criteria for calm but this is situation in IOK today.

http://qz.com/763943/paralysed-for-nearly-50-days-kashmir-is-living-its-worst-nightmare-in-decades/

I don't see any decline in pressure in Kashmir or Pakistan's position on Kashmir.

And we have been fighting bigger power s for years and that didn't change our position on Kashmir a tiny bit. And here you are thinking that Modi's blunder on Balochistan that actually favors Pakistan would force us to change. :lol:

I know better. You read from internet, I have relatives in J&K.

As on Baluchistan, it has never been internationalized as much as it now.

So you would keep Pakistan engaged on "Western front" with 4 MI 25 and a few guns??

:lol:

This modi-doval duo is just harming one country and that is India. Even some sane Indians have started to question myth of Doval being a South Asian James Bond.

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/Is-National-Security-Advisor-Ajit-Doval-Indias-Answer-To-James-Bond

Doval is no James Bond. Modi is no Superman. You can be fan of both of them but still it is never too late to accept a few facts and one fact is that this duo is more fail than success.

Regarding your source

Just mind it that SICKULAR (PSEUDO SECULAR) Indians are not SANE INDIANS.

We have a big bag of extreme communists who add nothing more than population here in India. (Bigger than population of Pakistan ), Thanks to the extreme leftist education and narrative here in India for past decades since and before 1947.

On Kashmir one thing will never matter to India, and that is what Kashmir thinks ,
The needs of " REST OF INDIA" who pay taxes for lives of those is what matters.

Call me a devil or a pig or anything, what they think doesn't matter a bit to us.

We have more bullets than the combined number of bones they have.

On Kashmir one thing will never matter to India, and that is what Kashmir thinks ,

Call me a devil or a pig or anything, what they think doesn't matter a bit to us.

Well put.

Russia must shut down their factories after reading this.

Anyways why you guys are pro Taliban?
Eni meeni miini mo, these uppity rants won't take you anywhere, why should not we support afghan Taliban for bringing stability in the region . when they represent the pashtun population, which constitutes 50% of the afgans, care to visit u.s state department's recent archives, they are not terrorist but a party to the conflict

And the whole world does not only watch national geographic and discovery channels, where they try hard to push forward their Anglo -sexon agenda that becoz now they need India to deter China so all of a sudden every Indian opponent in the region is either a desert infested with terrorists :lol: or an industrial concern where folks work like robots and in the evening had their bowl of rice with boiled water :rofl: while India is all angels and saints:D

Last edited:
First of all breitbart is a trash site, don't use it as a source.
Nope. It is as much legit as NYT, Guardian, Washington Post. Their headlines might be a lil over the top but the content is like any other news site ---> Fact based.

Slow and worthless, if india had the balls they would supply weapons in bulk.

This drip of weapons is pointless and barely effects the situation on the ground

You do know Pakistan is buying same platform,right???

Any source?

Afghanistan do have 105mm and refurbished T-55s in their mind for a long time.

only 4 shoulder launched SAMs will do the work.

And we wonder who will supply them that.. :lol:

You do know Pakistan is buying same platform,right???

Afghanistan do have 105mm and refurbished T-55s in their mind for a long time.

And we wonder who will supply them that.. :lol:

Time will tell

Nope. It is as much legit as NYT, Guardian, Washington Post. Their headlines might be a lil over the top but the content is like any other news site ---> Fact based.
You can say "nope" all you know, but it is a known xenophobic, right wing, propaganda website. No one, but the far right take it seriously.

Modi strategy seem to be to arm Afghanistan to teeth, so as to keep Pakistan engaged on western front. I expect more military supplies to Afghanistan after the recent Kashmir flareup.

I believe that India shall supply some anti tank missiles and howitzers also. They are the weapons which may be used in these sort of wars very effictively.

Next Afghan Air defense should be strengthened - Older SA 8 and SA 6 will be phased out in few years, they might not good enough for 4th gen jets but turn the crappy 3rd gen Jets and Helis into Scrap Metal.

Similarly many T 55 and BTR were donated to Myanmar.

You can say "nope" all you know, but it is a known xenophobic, right wing, propaganda website. No one, but the far right take it seriously.
Far right? I don't think so. They are more like alt right judging by the way they bash the Republican establishment.

Breitbart is one of the few right wing sites which have top notch content and doesn't spew out mindless, baseless articles like some right wing websites.

And Breitbart is rightwing doesn't mean its xenophobic. It is objective, sure, but this can be said about every other news outlet like NYT, Guardian, WP, HP, which spew out left wing propaganda. Nothing wrong in propagating your ideas as long as its based on facts.

Just because a website is right wing doesn't mean its trash and vice versa for left wing sites.

Last edited:
I know better. You read from internet, I have relatives in J&K.

As on Baluchistan, it has never been internationalized as much as it now.

Her is more calmness from Kashmir for you.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ad-in-fresh-protests/articleshow/53841503.cms

As for Baluchistan. You can keep internationalizing it. In the end you would get nothing in return.

Regarding your source

Just mind it that SICKULAR (PSEUDO SECULAR) Indians are not SANE INDIANS.

We have a big bag of extreme communists who add nothing more than population here in India. (Bigger than population of Pakistan ), Thanks to the extreme leftist education and narrative here in India for past decades since and before 1947.

Those "sickular" are indeed the sane Indians. The fool talking about more bullets than bones can never be considered by anyone. Go show this bravado to someone equal instead of unarmed civilians.

And anyways it is only people of Kashmir that matters the most. In fact it is only they that matter the most. The"rest of India" is occupying Kashmir hence their taxes are going to a waste in Kashmir.

I would not call you a pig or anything. I would call you a coward fascist because that is what you are.

Far right? I don't think so. They are more like alt right judging by the way they bash the Republican establishment.

Breitbart is one of the few right wing sites which have top notch content and doesn't spew out mindless, baseless articles like some right wing websites.

And Breitbart is rightwing doesn't mean its xenophobic. It is objective, sure, but this can be said about every other news outlet like NYT, Guardian, WP, HP, which spew out left wing propaganda. Nothing wrong in propagating your ideas as long as its based on facts.

Just because a website is right wing doesn't mean its trash and vice versa for left wing sites.
Except for the fact that they hardly ever show facts, and actually do spew out mindless, baseless articles. BreitBart is a joke site.

Back
Top Bottom