What's new

India plans fastest supercomputer by 2017

EzioAltaïr;3419839 said:
How funny, I was about to ask the same question to you.

With a Pikachu avatar and a naive tone, it may seem you are the 12 year old.

EzioAltaïr;3419848 said:
I talk like a 12-year old when I talk to a 12-year old. y avatar is temporary, I'll upload mine in a while.

Don't lie. I've seen your posts. :rolleyes:

Don't lie. I've seen your posts. :rolleyes:

You know icewolf people on this forum including your own Pakistan brothers don't really like to talk to you. They actually mock you, make fun and finally leave you alone in the background to keep ranting. This is your real life. It really sucks to be you. I am sure you are same in real life.

You know icewolf people on this forum including your own Pakistan brothers don't really like to talk to you. They actually mock you, make fun and finally leave you alone in the background to keep ranting. This is your real life. It really sucks to be you. I am sure you are same in real life.

When and where?

about more implementation and less planning all nations including china plan well ahead but the news are not out because of less transparency ,what india has to do is in implementation ,in a democracy delays are always there but we have to look at streamlining and reduce delays ie. if there is a two year delay and even if we enter top-10 by 2019 it is still an achievement............some of our friends across the border are burning as india with this allocation can widen the already existing gap between them and us so they are coming up with "the delay theory" not only to discourage us but also to pacify their frustration and ego........
wherever ther is frustration and ego(mmrca,nuke sub, aircraft carrier) they bring up "the delay theory" in order to put off their burning ***** temporarily........

Yup, its the Male Inadequacy Syndrome. When you feel inferior, you talk others down to feel better about yourself :D

From 'Popular Science' magazine

India’s government-backed computing agency has submitted a plan to the government there that calls for a massive investment in next-generation supercomputing power. The proposal, which calls for an investment of more than $870 million over five years, claims that it can rocket India to the very peak of the TOP500 list, the twice-a-year tallying of the fastest computing platforms in the world. In fact, the proposal says that these exaflop-range machines will be a full 61 times faster than the fastest existing machine.

India Aims To Take The "World's Fastest Supercomputer" Crown By 2017 | Popular Science

From 'Popular Science' magazine

India’s government-backed computing agency has submitted a plan to the government there that calls for a massive investment in next-generation supercomputing power. The proposal, which calls for an investment of more than $870 million over five years, claims that it can rocket India to the very peak of the TOP500 list, the twice-a-year tallying of the fastest computing platforms in the world. In fact, the proposal says that these exaflop-range machines will be a full 61 times faster than the fastest existing machine.

India Aims To Take The "World's Fastest Supercomputer" Crown By 2017 | Popular Science

From this article:

. If adopted, the plan could set a course for India to climb further up the TOP500 rankings if not all the way to the top (its competition won’t stop working between now and 2017, after all). And if anyone has the chops to plow ahead in this field with or without help from abroad, it’s India.

We are sick of hearing India will plan this and that, all the marvels that China have sucessfully done, India will plan to do. But nothing is happening despite all the Western technological, financial and moral support. India has to focus on its already success, that is be the number one Scatland, be a drug trafficking and money laundering hub, be a fully corrupt country, be a fake country of Bollywood daydreamers.

We are sick of hearing India will plan this and that, all the marvels that China have sucessfully done, India will plan to do. But nothing is happening despite all the Western technological, financial and moral support. India has to focus on its already success, that is be the number one Scatland, be a drug trafficking and money laundering hub, be a fully corrupt country, be a fake country of Bollywood daydreamers.
Actually we have already built Supercomputer when West didn't sell one to us. Google it. We built it all by ourselves in past. India is taking care of its bad and improving its good. It takes keen eyes to understand the situation.

Research more about the tech. than posting same old rants. Let this thread only for discussion on technology. Sick of "India will.." threads, then don't visit and post.

Cheers.

Who asked you to hear ? Why did you even open this thread ?? I guess jealousy and insecurity did you in. Go back to your favorite hobby. Watching bollywood !! :wave:

India certainly can build the worlds fastest computer. But effing tell me one thing first. What the eff we did last 5 yrs???. Why the efff this field got neglected suddenly?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom