What's new

India planning to test fire 5,000-km range missile soon

Ice: I dont think we need to worry about this Missile, In the last 10 years what has DROD produced which actually works, but we need to make a phone call and tell them please make sure it fall in your side or your part of the sea. The last thing we want is missile falling over Islamabad and the excuse is Sorry the guidance chip malfunctioned.

Whaahahahahaaa.... Roflmao :rofl:
Good one Sir! :bunny:

Ice: I dont think we need to worry about this Missile,

Truly said since A-III isn't made for Pakistan.

In the last 10 years what has DROD produced which actually works,

errrr! Muradk bhai it is not DROD, rather it is DRDO. Morever it has been producing whatever from last 50 years, morever there is a long list of thing made by DRDO actually works but often nationalisitc sentiments often lead to overlook them and hence kindly take not of this.

but we need to make a phone call

But also makes sure wheather that phone might be working or not.

and tell them please make sure it fall in your side or your part of the sea.

Yes as far as what I know whichever missile failure occured with DRDO has taken place at right place and at a right time and hence don't worry.

The last thing we want is missile falling over Islamabad

Then god bless you, you are talking about destruction of your own capital city.

and the excuse is Sorry the guidance chip malfunctioned.

What an irony, afterall good script.

Also, i think Pakistan is waitin for India to test it's 5000Km missile, which would give Pakistan cover to test it's new Tipu missile which i hope would have a range of or more than 5000 Km's. That would be the biggest detterent for the whole world, they would not think to mess with Pakistan.:pakistan:

I heared that Tipu's version II or III will have 9000km range. If so, it will be more than enough and we'll also be able to launch our space programs.

Ice: I dont think we need to worry about this Missile, In the last 10 years what has DROD produced which actually works, but we need to make a phone call and tell them please make sure it fall in your side or your part of the sea. The last thing we want is missile falling over Islamabad and the excuse is Sorry the guidance chip malfunctioned.

Too much of wishful thinking.

K series missiles are highly technologically advance missiles. They are very light in weight. Carries huge payload and Hits the target with unparallele accuracy. They fly in depressed trajectory . In terminal phase, they fly like cruise missile at hyper sonic trajectory making it impossible to intercept. Their accuracy is so high that India can use it with traditional payload of 2000 kg+ paylod.

Chinese SLBM like JL 2 is certainly no match to this highly sophisticated unique missile system family.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom