What's new

India planned to attack Imran Khan in Quetta post Hazara massacre

Nawaz sharif gave a good growth rate to Pakistan. Imran sir hasn't been so strict. He ensure pakistan isn't a threat by keeping its growth rate low.

We don't need advice from some one like you who joined the forum 2 months ago to tell us who is good for Pakistan.

Bigger question is when would India stop terrorism in Pakistan??
This is just embarrassing. He would rather lie than take a short flight to see his suffering people.

Perhaps you were in Coma, he went and met those people.

Why would India want to kill someone who has been so good for India?
u must have shed tears of blood before having to say so...:omghaha::yay:this guy hurts u ppl like anyone....:yay:... secular angel busted like hell... IK played his part in exposing the real face but my dearest Modi ( i really like the guy) made it alot easier for IK to do wat he planned....

The country is not 'run' by mere one man. PM is symbolic political representation of the country.

Please stop giving facile statements in hopes of muddling the argument. If a PM and his ministers can get confused and emotionally distressed that easily and that much that they will resort to ridiculing if not attacking the actual aggrieved of his own country then he has no reason to hold that office no matter how symbolic or otherwise it may be. Because of him, his stupid statements, and his idiotic ministers those Hazara and their dead were made into a joke.

How shamelessly apologetic can you get? Like I said, they're all gods.

He went there and apologized and asked them to forgive weaknesses that come with PM post.

Please provide the source for this. All I've been able to find were more hyperbolic statements of how he had blessed the Hazara community with his presence before and how he is the God sent peacemaker for the Middle East.

He is neither a coward nor dead from the inside, he is just powerless in this war.

The self-acclaimed messiah is now powerless? That's rich. More rich is his followers actually presenting that as an excuse. Tell him to step aside then.

I am strictly speaking in principle respecting the constitution of Pakistan.

The constitution has been made into a joke by those powerless.

However I do agree that the system is designed in a way that hyperbole living is all anyone can do when he gets there.

Would you and the PM afford this excuse to Sharif and Zardari as well? Why is he still sitting in that office? Did this also force him to turn those Hazara into the joke that he did?

Last edited:
you are wasting space and time, pakistan and pakistanis have a habit of coming up with new dossier with so called "Indian" involvement every year... you want me to share those dossier?
i still hope to see this in 2021 dossier :p: :p:

Dossiers of Indian terror financing/planning/training will keep coming as long as India continues to kill innocent Pakistani civilians including school children using proxy elements from Afghanistan.

who is asking you to stop, entertainment shall never stop.... keep'em comin...2021 version is coming soon

No one can stop, not your 56inch PM. Who blamed clouds for humiliation on 27th Feb :hitwall:

Indians can beg us but we still wont stop. Like they have been begging for dialogue.

Please stop giving facile statements in hopes of muddling the argument. If a PM and his ministers can get confused and emotionally distressed that easily and that much that they will resort to ridiculing if not attacking the actual aggrieved of his own country then he has no reason to hold that office no matter how symbolic or otherwise it may be. Because of him, his stupid statements, and his idiotic ministers those Hazara and their dead were made into a joke.

Please provide the source for this. All I've been able to find were more hyperbolic statements of how he had blessed the Hazara community with his presence before and how he was the God sent peacemaker for the Middle East.

The self-acclaimed messiah is now powerless? That's rich. More rich is his followers actually presenting that as an excuse. Tell him to step aside then.

The constitution has been made into a joke by those powerless.

Would you and the PM afford this excuse to Sharif and Zardari as well? Why is he still sitting in that office? Did this also force him to turn those Hazaras into the joke that he did?

I agree he has no moral ground in the argument but he was honest to the mourners in his explanation.

Maybe he will bring out investigation in the parliament on this. He is a strong advocate of transparency and rule of law.

Nice cover story for any controversy caused by any PM's reluctance to go there. :lol:

By the way. Is this the same senior journalist whom the late Naeemul Haq once called an "unemployed drunk"?

Why would India want to kill someone who has been so good for India?

Of course he is best thing that happened to India and extremely bad for Pakistan! I wonder why the Indians who would celebrate the deaths Of Pakistani Civilians and Soldiers in Suicide Attacks are sympathetic to Pakistanis now when India is on the receiving end?

Last edited:
Pakistan should use Social Media Influencers for promoting the Interest of Pakistan which would be an additional thorn on Indian backsides! Also can someone tell me that whether Pakistan uses PSYOPS against TTP and other Terrorist groups or no? PSYOPS can be very useful in demoralizing them and break their will to fight! I mean whatever of them remaining.

Last edited:
I agree he has no moral ground in the argument but he was honest to the mourners in his explanation.

How? What honesty? He first refused to meet them. Then accused them of blackmailing him. Sent an arrogant imbecile to meet with them instead. Purposefully maligned the actual victims. And then went over there pretending to be all caring and understanding who had no fault. It was all obviously someone else's fault.

What leg will you stand on when tomorrow the Hazara will say that Pakistan does not care about them? You will label them traitors then.

Maybe he will bring out investigation in the parliament on this. He is a strong advocate of transparency and rule of law.

Not a time to make jokes.

What leg will you stand on when tomorrow the Hazara will say that Pakistan does not care about them?
He has tried Article 6 on everyone that opposes him. Passed laws curtailing freedom of speech and employ a constitutional Tiger force.

I am just a normal apolitical citizen concerned that PM is at risk of assassination.

View attachment 705781

Until we didn't know the ground fact of PM delaying his visit to Quetta, we were criticizing him and asking him about why didn't he go to the bereaved Hazara Community.
When we came to know that security agencies were not letting him go to Balochistan because of severe security threats, we backed his stance of not visiting Quetta until given full security check from the agencies.

Now senior Journalist have revealed that there are information about Intelligence Agencies traced a call from India in which they were planning to attack Prime Minister upon his arrival to Quetta.
Therefore, agencies didn't give PM security clearance and also extended the security of Hazara Community in Quetta so that they would not be attacked again by the perpetrators.
PM has top tier security at his disposal from military and civilian setup that can not only repel any attack but also get him out of any such situation very quickly. if PM visits are going to be dictated by the phone calls from India then this is a worrying matter.

View attachment 705781

Until we didn't know the ground fact of PM delaying his visit to Quetta, we were criticizing him and asking him about why didn't he go to the bereaved Hazara Community.
When we came to know that security agencies were not letting him go to Balochistan because of severe security threats, we backed his stance of not visiting Quetta until given full security check from the agencies.

Now senior Journalist have revealed that there are information about Intelligence Agencies traced a call from India in which they were planning to attack Prime Minister upon his arrival to Quetta.
Therefore, agencies didn't give PM security clearance and also extended the security of Hazara Community in Quetta so that they would not be attacked again by the perpetrators.
Share it publicly then... otherwise seems like an absolute fabricated excuse story.

Surely good for India, he exposed Hinduvta ideology in UNSC , shot down two Indian fighter jets, called only state in the world who promotes islamophobia, openly exposed Indian terrorism in Pakistan and the region.

India has every reason to assassinate him. You perhaps lack depth of knowledge, may be ask some one literate, he ll teach you things or two. Get out of silo mentality fed by Republic Bharat and WhatsApp university.
Exposed India? :rofl::rofl:
Who listen him?? PDFians? You are irrelevant.

Back
Top Bottom