What's new

India Passes Japan To Become Third Largest Global Smartphone Market

I've never heard of Micromax and Karbonn. Which iPhone model do their best phone match up against?

I've never heard of Micromax and Karbonn. Which iPhone model do their best phone match up against?

They go head to head against Samsung.Samsung is better in quality and after-sales service and support.But Micromax models more attractively priced.

Samsung-Galaxy-Grand-Duos-vs-Micromax-Canvas-HD-2.jpg

A picture of Micromax A116 Canvas HD and the Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos.

Both are Dual SIM phones
Both the phones have a 5 inch display
Both the phones run Android 4.1 Jellybean
Both have a 8 megapixel rear facing camera
Both have a 2MP front facing camera with VGA recording
Both have 1 GB of RAM

The world’s top smartphone vendor by sales volume is also the top vendor in China, the biggest smartphone market on the planet. Recently published data from market research firm IDC suggests that Samsung accounted for 19% of all smartphones shipped in China during the first quarter this year. While Huawei overtook Lenovo for second position. Meanwhile, Apple’s smartphone market share of 9% was good for the No.5 spot in the country, though it managed impressive growth as shipments of the company’s iPhone 4 grew 211% year-over-year. The data aligns with an earlier report from rival firm Strategy Analytics. Overall, IDC says Q1 smartphone shipments in China reached 78 million units, up 117% from the same quarter in 2012, 1/3 of the total of the world

I'm using Samsung S4 and I love it.

Along with those IQ scores, check your BRAIN too.:sarcastic:

that phone Galaxy S4 is the ugliest thing ever. what about the mixture of S4 with a camera lens weirdo from Samsung? you should have one, fit for you.

Back
Top Bottom