What's new

India Pakistan Dream

WTF lol, you guys want Yunnan and Sichuan as well? :cheesy:

they want Qinghai too, all of Xinjiang, half of Gansu {may be all}, and half of Sichuan, and other areas east and north of Yunnan too

Basically, they want half of China.

They also want east of Iran, and Tajikistan and southern Uzbekistan. May be even parts of Oman. They did not include Indonesia and Philippines, which is claimed too.

So, the real Greater India they want is 1.5 times the size of China

they want Qinghai too, all of Xinjiang, half of Gansu {may be all}, and half of Sichuan, and other areas east and north of Yunnan too

They also want east of Iran, and Tajikistan and southern Uzbekistan. May be even parts of Oman. They did not include Indonesia and Philippines, which is claimed too.

But they don't want Guizhou, even though it is right next to Sichuan! Discrimination!

My wife. I posted a picture of my wife here and now everybody reposts it. Some people have no shame in gawking at other's spouses.

Why you posted a sultry picture of your wife on this forum. Do she has anything with Kashmir?

Anyone can tell her name, please?

Why you posted a sultry picture of your wife on this forum. Do she has anything with Kashmir?

Anyone can tell her name, please?

Maybe in your world it is sultry but not in India. She is wearing a saree, not lingerie or anything like that. No she is not from Kashmir, nor has she visited. Also you may NOT know the name of my wife, what are you going to do with that information? Sick man she is a married women, get those perverted thoughts out of your mind.

I saw a Dream yesterday.
India Agreed to pull out its forces from Muslim Majority areas of Kashmir and hand it to Pakistan. The day is celebrated in Pakistan and India as a hall mark of new relations and ward off old enemities. Also India have pulled there support away from Baloch insurgents.
Pakistan signed a memo with india to address its concerns regarding Pakistani support to Elements destabalizing India. And start Grand operation against terrorist networks operational in Pakistan.
The removal of India Pakistan Border fence is celebrated on both sides of border as the fall of Berlin wall.
Pakistan acting as a bridge between china and India for confidence building and starting a commision to resolve china and India border disputes
Pakistan India Bangladesh and Srilanka form Regional Association for cooperation called South Asian Union for cooporation.
South Asia starts its progressive start into a new era of cooperation and demilitarization.

But alas me and my dreams :(

Bold part is a bad dream of yours, because below is the India map. Rest of the dream is good and we can strive to achieve that.

india-map.jpg

Maybe in your world it is sultry but not in India. She is wearing a saree, not lingerie or anything like that. No she is not from Kashmir, nor has she visited. Also you may NOT know the name of my wife, what are you going to do with that information? Sick man she is a married women, get those perverted thoughts out of your mind.

She is only wearing bra, with a see through saree.
Now I can understand, why India is the top rape country in the world.

The question is still there, why you posted the picture of your wife in bra on this forum.

ains same. If

oror like Hafiz saeed or Jamaat e Islami up to the priministership. People never vote for extremist here atleast.
So according to indians decesions should be made by Brute force and not considering peace. Well no point of posting anything. I talked about peace and harmony. And the response is same blatant one.
That india have right over hyderabad and Junagarh despite there rulers never joined indian union.
And over kashmir despite there muslim majority people never accepted the hindu raja decision.
Like rules change from state to state.
And Indian authority to rule a piece of land is its military power no other criteria. Right, i get it.
Time never remains same. If power is to decide everything then let this cold war go on and let one country survive to say the breakup of the other.
I never wanted to say that. I am a peace loving guy. But the response from indians here is just filth and ridiculous.
Arrogant and Ethnocentric. Simply ridiculous.
No matter a butcher like modi can step up the whole democratic process to become leadee of the state and revered by the whole nation. Thats what you guys are. Arrogant in self supposed power. Modi represent you all.

Not in a Hundred years can Pakistan see a Terror mongoror like Hafiz saeed or Jamaat e Islami up to the priministership. People never vote for extremist here atleast.

Why you mad on Indian state of Kashmir ? We need our Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir back soon. Now don't even think of Kashmir ever, you never had a chance on that and even if you had 1% chance, with Modi in power that has become zero. So go get some sleep.

She is only wearing bra, with a see through saree.
Now I can understand, why India is the top rape country in the world.

The question is still there, why you posted the picture of your wife in bra on this forum.

It's not a bra, it is part of a saree. Why can't I post a picture of my wife?

But they don't want Guizhou, even though it is right next to Sichuan! Discrimination!
940px-Indian_cultural_zone.svg.png

Greater akhand bharat :partay:

Back
Top Bottom