What's new

India & Pak Growing Nuclear Arsenal Report

Pak thinking...

India getting massive favours from America with civilian access to nuke tec
India has increasingly conventional military superiority that has to be answered
India increasing economic might a concern

PAKS ANSWER

Nuclear warheads

it's totally pointless....

both nations need no more than 15-20.

i can't speak on Pakistan, BUT to India:

When will you ever learn how to learn??????

Pakistan nuclear missles delivery is based exclusively on missles around 8 types.

India has as many missle types for delivery but also several air launched options and increasingly sea based systems. Future will be based on Arihant nuke subs

there are many things to be considered here.
1)india have already shown signs of two front war not only conventional but also with conventional means
2)this brings china's nukes which are near about 350+pakistani nukes(lets assume it 100)
3)so india cant afford 80-90 nukes against near about 500 nukes.
this is the main point here
4)also there were reports shown that india can produce 1000 nukes and have enough fissile material
5)more important is,if india brings its actual figure of nukes which is secretive than it might cause nuke race with neighbors ,so others will also try for nukes.

so i dont think india have 80-90 nukes,they have much bigger than this.

Pakistan nuclear missles delivery is based exclusively on missles around 8 types.

India has as many missle types for delivery but also several air launched options and increasingly sea based systems. Future will be based on Arihant nuke subs

Missles? What the heck is that?

I hope you know Pakistan has F-16s, Mirage III/V and F-17s, which can deliver nukes to India as well.

I hope one day we can say neither country has any and just shoot them off into space, into the never ending universe

F-16s,JF-17 thunders and Mirages III/Vs are not Missiles I guess :lol:

By the way,google Ra'ad cruise missile :agree:

Basic info :
Ra'ad is Nuclear capable Air launched cruise missile with a range of 350 kms :agree:

By the way,wasn't it your media that was crying that Pakistan Navy upgraded its Harpoon block II Missiles.Increased range and made the missile nuclear capable :coffee:

:wave:

Reuters Afgan journal expert is an Indian who loves to write about Pakistan...seriously couldn't they find someone Afghani who would know better about his country??
Idiots
What the hell a report about India and Pak nukes doing in Afghan journal??

The whole of the article sums up to one thing he is hell bent to prove on..
Pakistan has more nukes than India.
Indian should make more nukes!

rtr_upe_cr_612-profile-image.jpg

I'm an editor at Reuters on the political and general news desk in Singapore. I also blog, mainly on South Asia, especially Pakistan - one of the millions with roots on both sides of the troubled border. I was in Delhi, formerly, responsible for political and general news coverage from India and Nepal. As a long-term military writer, I have covered insurgencies beginning with the Sikh revolt in the Punjab in the early 1980s to Kashmir in 1989, and the war in Afghanistan.

Are you sure with this part???

Good keep it up. ;)

there are many things to be considered here.
1)india have already shown signs of two front war not only conventional but also with conventional means
2)this brings china's nukes which are near about 350+pakistani nukes(lets assume it 100)
3)so india cant afford 80-90 nukes against near about 500 nukes.
this is the main point here
4)also there were reports shown that india can produce 1000 nukes and have enough fissile material
5)more important is,if india brings its actual figure of nukes which is secretive than it might cause nuke race with neighbors ,so others will also try for nukes.

so i dont think india have 80-90 nukes,they have much bigger than this.

1) We want to prepare for the worst but there is a long way to go before we can say that we can sustain a 2 front war...
2) No problems with the assumption there
3) you can't be more wrong there....China potential enemy is US who has nukes in thousands..if i go by that logic China should have atleast couple of thousands of nukes, no??? There is a thing called minimum deterrants...remember making nukes is one thing and maintaining them is another different ball game and erode away lot of $$$...
4) As said making nukes is one thing and maintaining them is another...You are right when you say we can produce lot of nukes but they all will be waste. We should achieve the number as per out doctorine and use rest of the stuff for producing power...we need it badly to sustain our growth which is the biggest nuke for our adversaries...
5) Answer for nukes is not nukes..if you have minimum deterrent you can live with it....Every country has there doctorine and they cater to that...China could have easily produced couple of thousands of nukes. They had/have bitter relations with both USSR and America which possess thousands of nukes....

Back
Top Bottom