What's new

India offers US$200 million aid to Bangladesh

Bangladesh is India's friend. India has created it. So we have a soft corner for Bangladeshi people. That's why we decided to help them. I've seen Bangladeshis appreciate India's help. I don't understand why its different on this site.

I wasn't aware that this was a future tense issue. This is more of a where has the money gone issue?

Ok I ll break it down for you.

Out of $1 Billion line of credit, Bangladesh will have to repay only $800 Million, at an interest rate of 1% instead of the 2.75% agreed upon earlier. Is that simple enough for you?

How could you possibly not notice the future tense? From you own source,

Dhaka, May 6 (bdnwes24.com)—India will write off 200 million dollars of the one billion being loaned to Bangladesh for various projects, Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee announced in Dhaka on Sunday.

"India will treat the amount as grant, not credit," Mukherjee told a group of senior editors as he wound up a 20-hour trip to Dhaka.

The rest $800 million will bear a one percent interest, instead of previously announced 2.75 percent.

"This US$ 200 million will be utilised for projects that Bangladesh prioritises," he said.

Out of $1 Billion line of credit, Bangladesh will have to repay only $800 Million, at an interest rate of 1% instead of the 2.75% agreed upon earlier. Is that simple enough for you?

If I can understand him correctly, munshi is asking whether the money needs to be spent on only transit related project or on independent projects.

If I can understand him correctly, munshi is asking whether the money needs to be spent on only transit related project or on independent projects.

Nope not at all.

He is implying that India has already written off $200 Million when only $70 Million has been utilized for the project up till now.

Needless to say that he is manipulating the reality to come up with another conspiracy theory that India is writing off "imaginary" money.

I heard that only $70 million has been spent of the $1 billion credit line. So where did the rest $130 million go?

LOL, forget actually offering, but when was the last time Pakistan even thought about offering $200 million to any country?
surprisingly, yes....but not 200 million
Asif Ali Zardari's $1 mn donation will be for 'noble causes': Ajmer dargah - Economic Times

Shameless bunch of losers they are, disillusioned Bangladeshi kids!

Inko kuch deyo to museebat na deyo to museebat.. Always crying..

Looking at their comments, it seems they have take some crash courses in conspiracy theories from Pakistanis and now they see conspiracy flowing even in air and water coming their way from India..

Sickos, Keep crying!! India will do what is in it's best interest you do what is in yours.. Nobody is stopping you and if you can not do anything then Shut the fuk up!!
teheheh evil us :sniper:

This money is not coming free... Its credit not donation i guess... Another aim is to re-building india's image in Bangladesh. Sorry to say india, you are late! You are on the sinking boat of Hasina!

This money is not coming free... Its credit not donation i guess... Another aim is to re-building india's image in Bangladesh. Sorry to say india, you are late! You are on the sinking boat of Hasina!

That was the whole point of the thread, this $200 Million will be a grant not loan. Rest 800 Million Bangladesh will repay at 1% interest.

^ Then its only an image re building step. Sorry i don't have enough time to read the thread...

wonder how jobless and despair can waste bandwidth in the internet....as always mwahh what a super thread(t) by the lawyer Munshi mwahhhh great...its finger lickin good....

kfc_logo.jpg

How could you possibly not notice the future tense? From you own source,

Stop changing the subject. $200 million has been written off inexplicably and the interest rate reduced on the remaining $800 million. One bribe upon another. The writing-off of the $200 million pretty much saves the Indian government from explaining to Parliament where the money has gone and the 1% incentive is to the AL to complete the projects already approved. There are indications here of desperation and massive corruption. Your CBI should investigate.

India should pay for any road that goes from India to India, why do we need to take a loan? Loan means that this money will have to be paid back with interest and that it is our money we will be spending to help India get a nice transit road for free. How nice.

Stop changing the subject. $200 million has been written off inexplicably and the interest rate reduced on the remaining $800 million. One bribe upon another. The writing-off of the $200 million pretty much saves the Indian government from explaining to Parliament where the money has gone and the 1% incentive is to the AL to complete the projects already approved. There are indications here of desperation and massive corruption. Your CBI should investigate.

Please do to tell how did I change the topic:woot:

All that assertion is nothing but figments of your imaginations and half baked conspiracy theories. So save us your bs. No money has been released as of yet. EXIM bank of India pays the company after the delivery of the goods/services.

You and your retarded conspiracy theories have zero credibility and you should be ashamed of your self for spreading misinformation and doing propaganda against your own country.

2mmijgg.png

http://www.eximbankindia.com/loc-en.asp

India should pay for any road that goes from India to India, why do we need to take a loan? Loan means that this money will have to be paid back with interest and that it is our money we will be spending to help India get a nice transit road for free. How nice.

If things end up the way India want it to be they might end up writing off most of the loan. And not all the loaned amount is meant for India specific roads/projects. There are many other projects being undertaken with that Line of Credit.

Back
Top Bottom