What's new

India needs 297 run in 42 overs

Seems like we are getting ready to sit on No2 and work on getting back to No1 soon :P

Too much cricket which has been going on in recent years has almost completely killed the craze of cricket in India

dafaq......last time i checked.....it was 170-2 in 33 overs
they scored 100 runs in 9 overs......:pop:

will watch the last 20 overs........like a t20 :P
btw.....we are going to see a lot of nzl players in ipl this tiime :bounce:

Last edited:
Watched the game till the rain came in. Ishanth and Ashwin should give way for some others. Not sure how they are persisting with Ishanth for such a long time.

Phirse ludkenge
desertsmile.gif

Watched the game till the rain came in. Ishanth and Ashwin should give way for some others. Not sure how they are persisting with Ishanth for such a long time.

and sir jadeja also.....kaam ka na kaj ka,dushman anaj ka :lol:

you need extra batsman when jadeja plays, he is not all-rounder, in bowling ok. But i heard he did triple centuries 2 times in domestic league ! !

Atleast Jadeja's place can be justified as he can bowl as well. Give him some more chances to get into form for his batting.

you need extra batsman when jadeja plays, he is not all-rounder, in bowling ok. But i heard he did triple centuries 2 times in domestic league ! !

how dare you call sir by his name.....thy shall rottttt in hell :sniper:

on topc..... we need a batsman at number 7 position expecially when raina is continuosly failing
i think yuvi in place of raina and rahane/samson in place of sir jadeja
take out that ishant.......and give chance to ojha/mishra in place of ash
if we need a bowler to bat then our batting line up is no good

Atleast Jadeja's place can be justified as he can bowl as well. Give him some more chances to get into form for his batting.

he has got enuff chances.....if he is there for bowling than he should replace ash.........we can have a batsman in place of ash like rahane

how dare you call sir by his name.....thy shall rottttt in hell :sniper:

on topc..... we need a batsman at number 7 position expecially when raina is continuosly failing
i think yuvi in place of raina and rahane/samson in place of sir jadeja

sir jadeja ! ! :o: how come he is sir ? :cheesy:! ! even Tendulkar has not called sir by anyone who really deserve to be called :crazy:

he has got enuff chances.....if he is there for bowling than he should replace ash.........we can have a batsman in place of ash like rahane

It will be making too many changes at the same time. Couple of them initially and make more changes later. But looking at how these opening batsmen are batting I get a feeling these are just pretenders when compared to the old opening crew of Sehwag, Tendulkar, Gambhir etc who can excel in SA, Aus and NZ very well in ODIs.

Back
Top Bottom