What's new

India names 2 suspects in deadly train attacks

Delhi blasts mastermind prime suspect again: Cops
Thursday, 13 July , 2006, 21:12

Mumbai: The mastermind behind the pre-Diwali blasts in Delhi in October last year is suspected to be the brain behind Tuesday's serial explosions in Mumbai's suburban trains, police sources said Thursday.

Rahil, a Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) operative who is suspected to have planned and executed the pre-Diwali Delhi blasts that killed over 60 persons in October last year, is thought to be the key person involved in planning Tuesday's blasts, they said.

Mumbai police has shortlisted Rahil and his associate Imtiaz along with one Zaibuddin Ansari as the prime suspects on the basis of information gathered from independent sources and intelligence agencies, police sources said.

While intelligence agencies, ho have been tracking Rahil and Imtiaz for a long time now, traced him last in Bangladesh, Ansari, who is wanted in connection with the Aurangabad arms and explosives case, is also suspected to have fled to Bangladesh.

The police suspect that since Rahil, Imtiaz and Ansari have affiliation with banned LeT they could have jointly planned and executed the blasts in Mumbai.

Since Ansari's links with outlawed Students Islamic Movement of India have already been established by the Anti-Terrorist Suspected, it is suspected that the blasts were jointly executed by a LeT module with the help of SIMI, sources said.

Inputs from intelligence agencies have also revealed names of two more persons Faiyyaz Khan and Bashiruddin Siddiqui, who is stated to be resident of neighbouring Thane district, but no further clues about their involvement in Tuesday's blasts.
http://headlines.sify.com/news/fullstory.php?id=14248804

JSK,
For an operation this big, you will need several hands. There is no change in the govt's positiopn, master minds are LeT who acted along with local SIMI and underworld thugs.

Jay_ said:
JSK,
For an operation this big, you will need several hands. There is no change in the govt's positiopn, master minds are LeT who acted along with local SIMI and underworld thugs.

oh ok.

SIMI is again an Islamic group? I'm sure many many people like me try their best not to be judgemental but sometimes - you can't help but....

my, heartfelt condolences to the victems and their loved one,s of this barbaric and cowardly act and i condanm this terrorist attack on mumbai.

now about the blame game let us look at the timing of these attacks.

A) it took place at a time when pakistan is about to get latest military weapon from america including block50/60 version of 36 f-16 along whith some advance missile this is the largest arms deal between pakistan and america vorth estimated $5billions.

B) bangladesh is going to have elections and about 3months time the govt of the 4 party allaince led by begum khaleda zia,s bnp and matiurrahman nizami,s jamaat i islami and 2 other coalition member will discharge the office in october the present govt of bangladesh and india has a very difficult relationships india has unleashed a media propaganda war against bangladesh in the pretext of islamic terrorism and want to isolate begum kahleda zia internationaly and want the pro indian awamileuge to come to power in bangladesh,

C) china,s growing influence in the sub-contanat and its growing military ties with pakistan and bangladesh also its improving ties with nepal mynmar and chinas intrest in the indian ocean

D) the growing anti india sentimants in nepal and the growing streanght of the moist rebels in india in bihar to andhra pradesh also known as the red coridore and the problem in its north east provinces

eg: take the eg of israel it blamed the palestanian,s of kidnapping one of its solders and it has invaded gaza and the surrounding area has ivaded lebonon

INDIA might have a plan against pakistan bangladesh nepal etc and have done these bomblast by it self as many people say that september 11 attacks on the twin tower were done by america only so that it could start invading countries of its strategic intresrt so may be bieng encourage at the way america blamed it on others india might have very well made its own version of plan to make an excuse out of this and taking advantage of the WAR ON TERROR india might have carried out these bomb blast itself so that it can have an excuse to harm pakistan bangladesh nepal etc
after all RAW is known for these kind of operetions and its partnership in the WAR AGAINST TERROR with ISRAEL and MOSSAD can be a source of inspiration,s
this is in my opinion is the case coz no sane pakistani or bangladeshi will be involved in this attacks on mumbai trains as this will have a very negetive impact on pakistan and bangladesh unless the pakistani and bangladeshi is working for india and is an indian agent that again can be a very clever move by india.

genmirajborgza786 said:
my, heartfelt condolences to the victems and their loved one,s of this barbaric and cowardly act and i condanm this terrorist attack on mumbai.

A) now about the blame game let us look at the timing of these attacks it took place at a time when pakistan is about to get latest military weapon from america inclding block50/60 version of 36 f-16 along whith some advance missile this is the largest arms deal between pakistan and america vorth estimated $5billions.
B) bangladesh is going to have elections and about 3months time the govt of the 4 party allaince led by begum khaleda zia,s bnp and matiurrahman nizami,s jamaat i islami and 2 other coalition member will discharge the office in october the present govt of bangladesh and india has a very difficult relationships india has unleashed a media propaganda war against bangladesh in the pretext of islamic terrorism and want to isolate begum kahleda zia internationaly and want the pro indian awamileuge to come to power in bangladesh,

C) china,s growing influence in the sub-contanat and its growing military ties with pakistan and bangladesh also its improving ties with nepal mynmar and chinas intrest in the indian ocean

D) the growing anti india sentimants in nepal and the growing streanght of the moist rebels in india in bihar to andhra pradesh also known as the red coridore and the problem in its north east provinces

take the eg of israel it blamed the palestanian,s of kidnapping one of its solders and it has invaded gaza and the surrounding area has ivaded lebonon

india might have a plan against pakistan bangladesh nepal etc and might have
have done these bombblast it self so that it can have an excuse to harm pakistan bangladesh nepal etc

this is in my opinion is the case coz no sane pakistani or bangladeshi will be involved in this attacks on mumbai trains as this will have a very negetive impact on pakistan and bangladesh unless the pakistani and bangladeshi is working for india and is an indian agent that again can be a very clever move by india.

Are you kidding me?? I'm sorry but this is like an opinon of a 15 year old..

Can you as a patriotic Pakistani, think of ever hurting your countrymen/fellow human beings?

You may hate indians all you want, but they're human beings just as you are and just as patriotic IF NOT MORE -

enough said!!!!

genmirajborgza786 said:
A) it took place at a time when pakistan is about to get latest military weapon from america including block50/60 version of 36 f-16 along whith some advance missile this is the largest arms deal between pakistan and america vorth estimated $5billions.
India cannot stop the weapon transfer by blaming it on Pakistan.

Bangladesis will not care about the media reports from India about Bangladesh. they live there and they know the ground conditions. So your point is moot.

and by blasting bombs inside India the govt can stop China's influence ? weird logic.

Maoist <> Islamic terrorists.

INDIA might have a plan against pakistan bangladesh nepal etc and have done these bomblast by it self as many people say that september 11 attacks on the twin tower were done by america only so that it could start invading countries of its strategic intresrt so may be bieng encourage at the way america blamed it on others india might have very well made its own version of plan to make an excuse out of this and taking advantage of the WAR ON TERROR india might have carried out these bomb blast itself so that it can have an excuse to harm pakistan bangladesh nepal etc
after all RAW is known for these kind of operetions and its partnership in the WAR AGAINST TERROR with ISRAEL and MOSSAD can be a source of inspiration,
You would swear by your god that 9/11 was conducted by Mossad/CIA, dont ya? :lol:

genmirajborgza786 said:

now about the blame game let us look at the timing of these attacks.

eg: take the eg of israel it blamed the palestanian,s of kidnapping one of its solders and it has invaded gaza and the surrounding area has ivaded lebonon

after all RAW is known for these kind of operetions and its partnership in the WAR AGAINST TERROR with ISRAEL and MOSSAD can be a source of inspiration,s

Didnt understand a word !!! :confused:

Back
Top Bottom