What's new

India Might Show F-16 Crashed in Afghanistan as evidence of Pak f-16?

@MilSpec Can you please begin to explain how a piece of AMRAAM [assuming it as fact] proves a F-16 was shot?

• Could it be a piece of AMRAAM that was fired in anger?
  • If the AMRAAM was found in IOK where is the rest of the fighter if indeed it was shot down?
  • etc
Go with us step by step because I want to go along with the Indian reasoning behind their claim. I mean we all know Mig-21 got shot down -

• pieces of wreckage in AJK
  • pilot landed in AJK
  • pilot captured in AJK
But how does a small piece of AMRAAM equal shot F-16?
I am going to cross post.

All we have are small pieces of information released by both sides to support their won narratives, piecing all of it together is going to take time, and no one here is on the LOC toughing it out, So wait and watch the space, of whatever comes out of it.

Well;
I am not here to double down on speculation, as far as F16 being shot down, thats an assertion made by some reputed defence corrospondents like Shiv Aroor and Vishnu Som, so it is a assertion with some credentials, as far as solid proof, if there was concrete evidence of F16 wreckage or other evidence with india it would have or will surface, untill then it remains an assertion.

An Aim120C5 debry with S.No belonging to Pakistani order is the only tangible evidence, it shows that a Aim120C5 was fired now whether it was fired from a F16 or a Suzuki Mehran with a link 16, that is purely for up for readers to argue with, I won't get into that.

The contention on this forum has been that the S.No has been from Taiwan (spelled incorrectly ) from REPORT TO CONGRESS ON SALES OF SIGNIFICANT MILITARY EQUIPMENT TO FOREIGN ENTITIES. from the year 2009, the same report of 2011 states US sold RQ-4 Global Hawk to Pakistan, which we know is not true, and thus I personally will not provide credence to this report.

My post was just to clarify on AIM 120C5 S.No. rest of the hoopla is just entertaining to read.

How do i know its RQ4 _ Global Hawk and not Parts
because the report states so
View attachment 543087

If it was parts the report would state:
View attachment 543089
or
View attachment 543090
or
View attachment 543091

Thus the credibility of the report is quite suspect.

Now to address your Taiwan confusion,
no order for Aim20C5 already 100% appropriated was ever cancelled for Pakistan that I could find, I hope you understand what is meant by " This effort supports foreign military sales to Pakistan 100%. At this time, total funds have been obligated" if not it means FMS "Cha-ching"

Next Downing F16:

Lets establish some context on common sense, I haven't posted a single word about downing of any F16's.

All I have stated is the S.No FA867505C0070 is associated with order for Pakistan under P00028 which is a FMS code.

Hope that helps.

They can't do that cuz acxording to their story f16 fell 3 km inside pakistani territory.

Also its very easy to prove which f-16 the wreckage belongs to even if minimal numbers of parts survive.

AMRAAM-120C5 travels at mach 3. Thats more than 3000kmh. Just imagine what the impact with such an amount of kinetic energy would be for the jet and the missile.

Indians not only have a piece of the shell but even the serial number remained undamaged. :rofl:

RIP indian credibility
RIP IAF
Kuddos to JF-17 MKI Killer :enjoy:

Why Afghanistan? F-16 junk can be obtained from more secure/safe channels

And they only have to convince Abhinandan to claim his "kill"

Why go to Afghanistan when Israel would be happy to sell an altered and damaged piece of AMRAAM with PAF serial numer on it. That is exactly what happened.

They could have gotten that from the Singapore or Vietnam AF exercises in India or maybe just a gift from Israel

That piece of metal does not prove anything

dont worry people even if they do that they will still show the serial no LMAO
they are just dumb bunch, how even they think of going to war with Crazy, smart, brave Pakistanis

AMRAAM-120C5 travels at mach 3. Thats more than 3000kmh. Just imagine what the impact with such an amount of kinetic energy would be for the jet and the missile.

Indians not only have a piece of the shell but even the serial number remained undamaged. :rofl:

RIP indian credibility
RIP IAF
Kuddos to JF-17 MKI Killer :enjoy:

Why go to Afghanistan when Israel would be happy to sell an altered and damaged piece of AMRAAM with PAF serial numer on it. That is exactly what happened.
I find it rather amusing they are holding pieces of the AMRAAM and crying wolf. Yet it is same US weaponry that was being unleased on thousands of innocent civilians by KSA and no word were ever uttered by US politicians with the exception for brave souls.

All in all 1 piece will not make any difference - if anything, it will put to lay further efforts to get jf-17 blk3 and possibly get J-10cs inducted much earlier.

Back
Top Bottom