What's new

India: Meet the 'Internet Hindus'

Status
Not open for further replies.

The wishful thinking mentality of Indians is just unbelievable, check out the following video, for Indians believe that by 2030, the White-man will be their slave while the White Kids will be begging on Indian streets.

LMAO. What comedy movie is this called?

Last edited by a moderator:

The wishful thinking mentality of Indians is just unbelievable, check out the following video, for Indians believe that by 2030, the White-man will be their slave while the White Kids will be begging on Indian streets.

haha..wtf bro....so by 2030 there will be white beggars in India haha...typical hindu behavior.
lmao Indians are delusional..i bet this movie must have gotten 5 stars reviews from Indians.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is clear we must not allow Indian Hindus near computers it encourages them in anti social activities.

Internet hindus stop trolling-
btw its like saying to gryllidae stop chirping-
Hopeless-

all i have to say is I have encountered their kind on youtube and they are Bi**hes hiding behind computer nothing else...

I think it is clear we must not allow Indian Hindus near computers it encourages them in anti social activities.

Me must not allow? loooooooool

First stop the drones, EARN some respect in the world then come and say that. You're in no position to NOT TO allow? USS enterprise at your shores, beware! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom